Tier A

1 Mishina / Galliamov
2 Tarasova / Morozov
3 Stolbova / Novoselov

Tier B

Boikova / Kozlovski
Efimova /Korovin
Pavlyuchenko/Khodykin

Through a crystal globe? :biggrin: OK, you may see whatever you want.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Can Mishina / Galliamov become russian No.1 in their senior debut ? Huge score

http://www.figureskatingresults.fi/results/1920/CSFIN2019/SEG001.HTM

I can see this happening

Tier A

1 Mishina / Galliamov
2 Tarasova / Morozov
3 Stolbova / Novoselov

Tier B

Boikova / Kozlovski
Efimova /Korovin
Pavlyuchenko/Khodykin

Once again? As I've said, M/G have all my sympathies but even so they are not No. 1 for now at all. They have definitely a potential, but we are speaking about at least 5-6 years. Pairs get full strength later than singles.

But, here is their SP from Finlandia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgAX52DMVm0

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Is starla16 on a mission to jinx Mishina/Galliamov or

I seriously hope not.

But they did their job today. The SP is far from a favorite, but at least they have new costumes. And they need to skate clean, no need to push the envelope artistically now, they can evolve on that front later.

starla16

Medalist
I seriously hope not.

But they did their job today. The SP is far from a favorite, but at least they have new costumes. And they need to skate clean, no need to push the envelope artistically now, they can evolve on that front later.

the SP costumes doesnt match their music theme, they should have had a more colorful costume perhaps with mauve or burgundy

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It's a very good score. For comparison, Boikova/Kozlovskii started off last season with a SP score of 65.21, and their ISU PB is still 72.58. Pavliuchenko/Khodykin started off with a 63.47 at Finlandia, and have an ISU PB of 69.38.

But it's also one segment of one competition. They may end up as Russian #1 in the future, but it's not going to happen this season. I do think they can make the Worlds and Euros team this year, though it'll be tough competition.

starla16

Medalist
It's a very good score. For comparison, Boikova/Kozlovskii started off last season with a SP score of 65.21, and their ISU PB is still 72.58. Pavliuchenko/Khodykin started off with a 63.47 at Finlandia, and have an ISU PB of 69.38.

But it's also one segment of one competition. They may end up as Russian #1 in the future, but it's not going to happen this season. I don't think they can make the Worlds and Euros team this year, though it'll be tough competition.

says who ? If Boikova / Kozlovskii made it on their debut whom are much weaker technically, already their SB is ahead of B/K and P/K.
whom else do they contend for a spot the new pairs Stolbova / Novoselov and the injured Zabijako / Enbert.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
says who ? If Boikova / Kozlovskii made it on their debut whom are much weaker technically, already their SB is ahead of B/K and P/K.
whom else do they contend for a spot the new pairs Stolbova / Novoselov and the injured Zabijako / Enbert.

That was meant to say "I do think"