Meryl Davis and Fedor Andreev just got married! | Golden Skate

Meryl Davis and Fedor Andreev just got married!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness to Meryl and Fedor!

The wedding sounds lovely, South of France:drama:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Beautiful couple!

Best wishes to the newlyweds!

Maybe this thread should be named Fedor Andreev gets married! Just saying. I know Meryl is far more famous - but we have had some threads with some pretty unknown skaters. Fedor did fairly well as a Canadian male skater in Canada He got a fair amount of fame for being Zueva's son and a model among other things. LoL. I am happy for them! I wonder if there were other skating royalty present? I assume Mama Zueva? What about his former ice dance partner Jana??? Not sure about her name. Tanith Belbin? Any Canadian skater friends?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I just want to say Meryl continues her impeccable run of Good Taste (that wedding dress is gorgeous) and perfect PR.

I'd probably hate her except she seems so genuinely nice. :hap57:

Congrats to the happy couple!

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Maybe this thread should be named Fedor Andreev gets married! Just saying. I know Meryl is far more famous - but we have had some threads with some pretty unknown skaters. Fedor did fairly well as a Canadian male skater in Canada He got a fair amount of fame for being Zueva's son and a model among other things. LoL. I am happy for them! I wonder if there were other skating royalty present? I assume Mama Zueva? What about his former ice dance partner Jana??? Not sure about her name. Tanith Belbin? Any Canadian skater friends?

Here is another article, which as with People mentions Charlie as a guest but not Tanith (though that does not mean she was absent). Others named as guests were Zueva, Jeremy Abbott, Mirai and Kristi.
https://www.teamusa.org/News/2019/J...ng-For-Olympic-Ice-Dance-Champion-Meryl-Davis

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Congrats to Meryl! Her and Charlie were my top ice dance favorites of all time :)

rollerblade

Record Breaker
"Former Dancing with the Stars champion and Olympic figure skater Meryl Davis ...."

Oy vey. People.com ranks DWTS champion higher than Olympic champion. :think: :laugh:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
"Former Dancing with the Stars champion and Olympic figure skater Meryl Davis ...."

Oy vey. People.com ranks DWTS champion higher than Olympic champion. :think: :laugh:

Oh I think People got it exactly right:biggrin:

Folks on a skating Board will naturally salute Meryl for her amazing skating career, but we’re biased:laugh: in the big wide world out there, more folks will know her due to DWTS.

And People wants clicks and readers:agree:

mintx

On the Ice
Her wedding looks like a fantasy. It’s looks dreamy and magical and casually elegant. Wow! I want to see more pictures.