Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 45 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

yude

Record Breaker
Despite lots of paddy fields were completely flooded by the huge typhoon, the Yuzuru crops field art is reported to be safe! The water level stopped just outside of where the field art is - it managed to survive the typhoon and not get destroyed!

http://twitter.com/Hunny_the_Pooh/status/1183651608162226176

The sakura tree planted in Hanyu's honour is also safe apparently. So mother nature had been trying to protect all the things related to Yuzu too :yes:

I hope Yuzuru's family is also safe and not affected by this typhoon. I don't know where his family lives right now but I've heard a part of Nanakita river was flooded and other areas have been under water in Miyagi prefecture. To think that he really loves his home and country, he must be very worried. (and I am posting this at 1 pm on Tuesday because I can't go to work since the train is not running yet :slink: )

Imov

Medalist
:pray: for everyone's safety in the affected regions.
Yuzu being the emphatetic guy he is will be worried.
But he can transform it inbto strength because he knows his performances make people happy.

I have not seen my family for almost five years and just now I found out that my grandfather has passed away, please pray for him.

I apologize for bringing it up here, but sitting behind my desk at work I just don't have anyone to confide in.

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
I have not seen my family for almost five years and just now I found out that my grandfather has passed away, please pray for him.

I apologize for bringing it up here, but sitting behind my desk at work I just don't have anyone to confide in.

So sorry for your loss. :pray:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

My deepest sympathies...

Interspectator

Record Breaker

I'm so sorry, sending you cyber hugs. :ghug:

pianistliz

On the Ice

I'm so sorry :( Praying for your whole family.

Imov

Medalist

I am sorry to hear that Farnaz.
Don't worry about confiding it here. Thank you for trusting us.

yude

Record Breaker
Fumiya Sashida talks about Yuzuru here. He says Yuzuru is overseas and they can not go to somewhere like amusement arcade or go for a drive together, but they have been talking on LINE and Yuzuru also listened to his new song. He is glad that Yuzuru always gives him a lot of thoughts/impressions about his songs, and really respects Yuzuru as a friend and an athlete. He thinks Yuzuru won't be settled down for a while, so when he does, he wants to go to many places with Yuzuru. He is very looking forward to Yuzuru's performances, such as the next one (SC).

https://twitter.com/aoyuzu205/status/1184237175979724800

Their long friendship is very nice. I really admire Sashida for not selling his name by using Yuzuru's fame, for a long time.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker

Prayers assured for your grandfather Farnaz. I pray also for those who suffered, specially for those who lost their lives, because of Hagibis.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist

Praying for all of you! :ghug: