Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1666106107108109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2339

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2020

8 Not allowed!
    Since last night, I've been enjoying this tag #羽生結弦の写真撮るの下手くそ選手権 on twitter. The fans are posting "badly taken photo" of Yuzuru like they did at the parade in Sendai. Lots of masterpieces

https://twitter.com/soracchi1226/sta...94699829538817
    https://twitter.com/yuzu_tay171/stat...71767447994368
    https://twitter.com/__pino_____/stat...34631788847104
    https://twitter.com/chuncoFaOI17/sta...12204258127872

On the Ice

5 Not allowed!
    Another thread with links to all of Yuzu's appearences from the ISU channel (for those who need to deal with Geoblock)
    https://twitter.com/dasani2005/statu...261102597?s=20

4 Not allowed!
    This baseball player (Umeyama-senshu) from Tokyo University chose Yuzuru as "favorite celebrity/athlete". He says Yuzuru smiles really cutely when he is relaxed but has killer eyes right before his performance, and he really loves that gap Also he calls Yuzuru "Yuzuru-sama"

https://twitter.com/big6_official/st...38948687351808

4 Not allowed!
    A new interview coming up!
    Great to discuss upcoming @ISU_Figure World's #montreal2020 @SkateCanada with 2x Champ Yuzuru Hanyu On this day, Feb 14 2014, he won the first of back-to- back Olympic GOLD medals "To this day I never see myself as the champion but as the challenger" - HANYU @cbc @CBCOlympics
    https://twitter.com/cbcscottrussell/...904210949?s=21

Here for the High Lord of Extra TallyT's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Isn't there a concert honoring Yuzu and his music on today? Anyone know if it will be livestreamed?

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyT View Post
    Isn't there a concert honoring Yuzu and his music on today? Anyone know if it will be livestreamed?
    I've just seen your post now, were you able to watch it? I watched it on TV with my family and the concert was beyond amazing. I tried to hold back tears so many times during the broadcast since my parents were there I can't even imagine how it must be emotional to listen and watch the show live at the venue. 2 hours and 15 minutes, it is purely a treasure. I will purchase BR/CD absolutely if they produce them (but I don't think they will...).

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yude View Post
    I've just seen your post now, were you able to watch it? I watched it on TV with my family and the concert was beyond amazing. I tried to hold back tears so many times during the broadcast since my parents were there I can't even imagine how it must be emotional to listen and watch the show live at the venue. 2 hours and 15 minutes, it is purely a treasure. I will purchase BR/CD absolutely if they produce them (but I don't think they will...).
    No.... hoping someone on the web will upload it. Which - given that it's Yuzuru - is possible.

1 Not allowed!
    No.... hoping someone on the web will upload it. Which - given that it's Yuzuru - is possible.
    Yes Every single Yuzuru fan deserves this fantastic time

0 Not allowed!
    Yes Every single Yuzuru fan deserves this fantastic time
    Yes, someone did on another website... it looks wonderful, I'll watch it tonight.

On the Ice

2 Not allowed!
    Link to concert, for those who don't have it yet. https://twitter.com/yuuuuuzuwu/statu...325660160?s=20

3 Not allowed!
    I watched the concert. Wow... simply wow.

2 Not allowed!
    My mind while watching the concert.

PW: Awww, he has made 19 WR so far, but this was the very beginning, 95 points in SP at SA!!

NDP: He had been very thin this season...was sick at GPF and couldn't skate in the Gala, both legs were injured at WC but finished in the 4th, saved 3 spots for Sochi Oly

POTO: He came back! After CoC accident, he came back!

H&L: Magnificent performance at WC in Finland, after placing in the 5th in SP, rose to the gold medal, what a man...

Chopin: (circles my head to the first phrase as in the program)

What a ride, Yuzuru, what a ride. (and I am watching it again )

3 Not allowed!
    My mind while watching the concert.

PW: Awww, he has made 19 WR so far, but this was the very beginning, 95 points in SP at SA!!

NDP: He had been very thin this season...was sick at JN and couldn't skate in the Gala, both legs were injured at WC but finished in the 4th, saved 3 spots for Sochi Oly

POTO: He came back! After CoC accident, he came back!

H&L: Magnificent performance at WC in Finland, after placing in the 5th in SP, rose to the gold medal, what a man...

Chopin: (circles my head to the first phrase as in the program)

What a ride, Yuzuru, what a ride. (and I am watching it again )
    It is amazing how many iconic programs he has. Wouldn't it be lovely if they recorded these versions and released them as a CD... that Seimei is stunning. And I have totally fallen in love wit White Legend.

2 Not allowed!
    It is amazing how many iconic programs he has. Wouldn't it be lovely if they recorded these versions and released them as a CD... that Seimei is stunning. And I have totally fallen in love wit White Legend.
    I also loved White Legend, I got goose bumps and had tears when Shakuhachi (Japanese bamboo flute) came in.

9 Not allowed!
    It's the 17th here, so can we celebrate our legendary boy's four February days?

13th February 2014... won the short program at Sochi with an Olympic world record, first man to ever top 100.
    14th February 2014... won the free skate and became the first Asian and second youngest Olympic champion in the mens event
    16th February 2018... won the short program at Pyeongchang with another Olympic world record despite still being injured and with three weeks jumping practice.
    17th February 2014... became the first man in over half a century to take back to back Olympic gold.

...will it be another half-century before this incredible record is matched? Or less? Or maybe... never?

3 Not allowed!

13th February 2014... won the short program at Sochi with an Olympic world record, first man to ever top 100.
    14th February 2014... won the free skate and became the first Asian and second youngest Olympic champion in the mens event
    16th February 2018... won the short program at Pyeongchang with another Olympic world record despite still being injured and with three weeks jumping practice.
    17th February 2014... became the first man in over half a century to take back to back Olympic gold.

...will it be another half-century before this incredible record is matched? Or less? Or maybe... never?

It feels so vivid, being there in Pyeongchang watching history unfold before my very eyes. So effing incredible. An experience I will never forget!

On the Ice

4 Not allowed!

It was the highlight of the year -and possible the decade for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCQIJcDAVVo&t=218s I was re-watching all the videos and the medals ceremony especially was all a fan could want.

On the Ice

4 Not allowed!
    Congratulations Yuzu on the two year anniversary of your well deserved 2nd Olympic Gold! Gosh time flew ∼

On the Ice

2 Not allowed!
    https://twitter.com/tsubakindy/statu...715594752?s=20 Here is the Yuzuru cut edition of 4CC 2020 as broadcast on Japan TV.

Fangirl of men’s spirals and split jumps el henry's Avatar

7 Not allowed!
    Hello Yuzu fans!

I thought you might be interested in this quote (auto translate from Japanese) from Jason about his skate following Yuzu. Jason has no problem with it

“Pooh flew around the ice and felt like I was being supported and I was cheered up. The power of the yellow bear is amazing.”

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?ref...0%2Fbrown.html

He also talks about what a treat it is to see Seimei and Chopin in practice.

Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1666106107108109110111112113114115116117 LastLast