Cheering Thread for "Live Report" Posters | Golden Skate

Cheering Thread for "Live Report" Posters

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
EDITED TO ADD: In the title, I meant "Posters" (plural) but dropped the "s." This message is for ALL folks at the event who are taking time to provide us with live reports!!!!

As things at Nationals heat up with the Senior practices and comps underway, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate those of you who are THERE taking time and effort to update the rest-of-us with your observations. It's cool to share your experience even in small ways from afar!!

So.....thanks to all of you rinkside reporters!

DG

((hehe -- MM))

Last edited by a moderator:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Ditto here........let the skating reporting begin................... :agree: 42

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL Mathman....

Thanks for adding that all important "s" to my thread title!!!

Now. What I want you to do next is go edit my reply in Le Cafe regarding Stiletto (sp - correct me there too) heels. :)

Can I edit your posts??? Just kidding. I'm happy you did that "s" thing because I couldn't, and I truly appreciate all the rinkside reports as I'm sure everyone does around here. I was mortified that anyone might feel "left out" which is definitely not the case to me.

Thanks!!

DG

Hikaru

Final Flight
Thank you so much to all our reporters there for taking the time to post here, specially since for us, who aren't even in the US, can get all the details of what's going on there. Keep it up :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: