Lost- Are yall still watching? | Golden Skate

Lost- Are yall still watching?

Longhornliz

Final Flight
I scrolled through the board but I couldnt find the thread we had going for Lost... Are yall still watching? I'm getting really hooked. I couldnt believe the flowers in the attic action between Boone and Shannon this week, gross. The thing about the compass being off was interesting too.

It's starting to lose me. Too much on the back stories of the characters, not enough action on the island. We don't know anything more about the island than we did in the first episode. To me, it would be cooler if they would give us a steady diet of little clues to chew on, so we could feel like we were making progress at unravelling the mystery.

I see from the previews that the polar bears are coming back next week. Polar bears? I wonder if the writers are making it up as they go along?

Mathman

Petlover

On the Ice
I, too, am hooked on Lost - even my Mom knows better to phone when it is on tv. IMHO, the back stories of Boone and Shannon were crucial to the storyline last night where Boone finally broke away from his feelings for Shannon. It also gave more depth to Shannon's character and I am predicting that she will become the major "bad girl" on the island. Can't wait till next week!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I watched it once and really didn't care for it.

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
I'm still watching. I didn't particularly find Boone & Shannon's story interesting once it was revealed that they are step-siblings. No twist in them developing non-sibling feelings. The twist was his feeling relieved when she 'died'.

I do wish they would have more on Sun's backstory and I'm interested in Michael and son's life.

Hopefully, they'll put forth more on the secret of the island, etc. Supposedly the 'truth' will come out by the end of the season.

When you think about it, next season could be about another group of survivors on another part of the island. No one said that the entire cast would be back. Honest - pure speculation on my part - I haven't read any confirmed spoilers.

Johar

Medalist
I've been watching and really like it alot. Truly one of the best new shows on TV, epsecially the writing. They have made it character driven.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I still think they are all dead. Picture this..........the final scene of the last episode of the season finale..........tight shot of each character as they lay dead on the beach or in the plane. The island is really their "purgatory" or a waiting zone before their "finale" destination..........it could happen :yes: 42

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
What a great episode tonight! I enjoyed the Michael/Walt story. Claire's back. Vincent's gone again. Polar bear attacks. Great stuff!

I'm still watching and loving Lost.
I thought the background story on Michael and Walt was very good.
I am half expecting Vincent to return with a hurt paw, meaning Vincent somehow turns into the Polar Bear. Remember all the talk from Brian that "there is something different about Walt. Things happen around him"....and he had been looking at the comic book with the polar bear in it and then his Dad threw the book into the fire.
I'm kind of glad it's going into reruns for a while since AI4 also airs at 8pm on Wednesdays in my area.

Do you think Walt killed his mother with his mysterious "things happen around him" powers?

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Mathman.............exactly what I was thinking. Will he use his power for good or evil? Did you all notice that Claire is no longer pregnant????? 42

eliza88

On the Ice
I noticed that Claire is no longer pregnant! Now we have to wait...I do wish they would get more involved with the island itself--but there is a very large cast to get through for character development. Who's left? Hurly? I think he's the only one left. Hmmmm, what will they do about Walt being "special"?

I like Claire and Charlie together. I also like Shannon and Saed together. It will be interesting to see how they start weaving the cast together--at some point they will have to quit thinking they are going to be saved and start making a life on the island.

eliza88

PS. Not enough Sawyer in last nights episode...oh those dimples!

Kara Bear

Final Flight
i love this show. its the only one i make a point of watching every week. too bad every other freakin week is a rerun :(

Jhar55

Medalist
I am hooked too, what gets me is it's a tropical island so how in the heck does a polar bear fit it? Could who ever was / is on the island brought it with them for some kind of testing? But then we don't know who the lady is, (I think it's Clair's mother) and what their purpose on the island is. An even better ending for the show is that on the other side of the island is a major city... :rofl: