My 5 seconds of fame | Page 2 | Golden Skate

My 5 seconds of fame

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Solar! Hope your parents are well and doing fine.
I need an exciting Japanese name I can spell and pronounce for my new Honda.....It has to mean a fast beautiful woman capable of great kindness and sensitivity yet having a sinister side to all that challange her! :biggrin:

Takeshi ______!

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Solar! Hope your parents are well and doing fine.
I need an exciting Japanese name I can spell and pronounce for my new Honda.....It has to mean a fast beautiful woman capable of great kindness and sensitivity yet having a sinister side to all that challange her! :biggrin:

Whoa! That’s a nice vehicle :)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Other bikes were tough but not this tough.....Hummmmmm....
The Spanish Dancer, traded in for the new bike, was beautiful in its own way. Not fast, more of a pack horse...it was and is an excellent mid weight touring bike, highly thought of in Europe. It was made in Portugal or Spain.
The Red Torpedo is a pig at 3 mph being very heavy, but its very very fast. 150 mph and 0-60 in 2.8 seconds. Its a great sport touring bike and I will take it to Reno for the Air Races in 10 days. It will take you anywhere in a straight line at the speed of life.
"Yellow 3" is named after a famous Mid weight WWII Fighter Aircraft.

The new bike is small, light, handles like a dream at slow and high speed, for instance in mountain passes. It is about as fast as the Torpedo. Nothing piggish about it. Of course, it doesnt have an electric wind screen, or cruise control and its suspension is a bit tight. :biggrin: