Scott Moir is engaged | Golden Skate

Scott Moir is engaged

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
I've always found it much easier to fake 'chemistry' with someone I have no chemistry with. You can go all out and at the end not feel anything personally. It's when there is some chemistry that it looks awkward and forced.

bunnybarista

If I risk it all, could you break my fall?~
On the Ice
...and the hearts of thousands of "shippers" just broke :sad4::no:

fzztsimmons

On the Ice
thanks for the link!
I'm guessing posts were deleted due to references to the political preferences of his apparent fiance :confused2:

and as i said before, low key gutted that him tessa aren't in love lol

Hmm. That link led to this headline: "Hometown Walk of Fame celebrations held for Virtue and Moir." Did someone delete the story, or am I missing something?

The link in post #3 shows Scott's fiance at the event, along with Tessa and Scoot.

Last edited:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Congratulations Scott and Jackie!

His first ever skating partner. :luv17: How romantic.

MCsAngel2

On the Ice
I've always found it much easier to fake 'chemistry' with someone I have no chemistry with. You can go all out and at the end not feel anything personally. It's when there is some chemistry that it looks awkward and forced.

Wish someone would explain this to the Torvill & Dean fans, who after 44 years and respective marriages and families still want them to get together!

rinkside_user

On the Ice
I find the idea of Moir being engaged to someone other than Virtue completely natural and the idea of him being engaged to Mascarin deeply disappointing.