Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019-20 European Ladies’ Figure Skating

Moonbear power Lunalovesskating's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Aya Hatakawa from Germany is truly special she has some beautiful qualities to her skating, loved her spins and her performance qualities. Of course the jumps need a little more training, but considering that she probably has less time to train than most skaters she is on a good track. Maybe a new European lady to look out for in the future?

Bona Fide Member

5 Not allowed!
    Too bad junior judging doesn't reward artistry much, cause Ekaterina Kurakova was delightful to watch: always in character through the whole program and authentic, good skating skills also.

Her scores will grow up for sure once she transitions into seniors, hopefully very soon.

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolstoj View Post
    Her scores will grow up for sure once she transitions into seniors, hopefully very soon.
    I imagine she'll be doing a split season, so I expect to see her at the Warsaw Cup, and thence to Europeans and Worlds (she might go to Junior Worlds too, grab all the experience you can, after all).

Tripping on the Podium DenissVFan's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Green View Post
    I imagine she'll be doing a split season, so I expect to see her at the Warsaw Cup, and thence to Europeans and Worlds (she might go to Junior Worlds too, grab all the experience you can, after all).
    I bet she'll be sent to everything, Matteo-style

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123