2019-20 European Ladies’ Figure Skating | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019-20 European Ladies’ Figure Skating

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Eva Lotta was amazing!! If she’d just have landed her loop cleanly, she would probably have 60+ points for the sp. And I would be screaming with happiness. But, imo, her pcs should’ve been a bit higher.
I would love for her to win bronze tomorrow.

she is quite new, her pcs will raise in time if she is consistent, the judges need to trust her. anyway she'll be competing next week too if i well recall.

---------------------------------

congratulations to Alessia, a totally dark horse! :hap10:

DenissVFan

Medalist
Jenni Saarinen scored 181.20 at Finlandia Trophy. Fortunately, Finland has 3 Euros spots this season so it's very likely that we'll see her there.

Nirti

Medalist
Jenni Saarinen scored 181.20 at Finlandia Trophy. Fortunately, Finland has 3 Euros spots this season so it's very likely that we'll see her there.

In her FP she does all the jumps first, and then the other elements. She's probably not the first one to do so, but I don't remember having seen it at that level?

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Nice to see the revival of the Finns. Italy has some promising skaters but it doesn't seem the same without Kostner - is she still sakting competitively or doing shows?

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Nice to see the revival of the Finns. Italy has some promising skaters but it doesn't seem the same without Kostner - is she still sakting competitively or doing shows?

not competitively but she still does shows.

She is not officially retired yet, so i guess we may still see her at the Europeans/Worlds or next season.

On the others, idk i see good positive improvements from Alessia Tornaghi, Lara Naki Gutmann, Lucrezia Beccari and Marina Piredda, there is an interesting internal competition which can only pushes all these girls to do more.

LenaRadiFan

On the Ice
Does anyone know if Alexia is actually doing both a quad lutz and sal in harness on her new instagram story? Or am I just imagining things

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Awww man, we still don’t know the music choices of Emmi Peltonen or Viveca Lindfors. Why has neither done a Challenger event? I hope they’re not injured!

aname

On the Ice
Awww man, we still don’t know the music choices of Emmi Peltonen or Viveca Lindfors. Why has neither done a Challenger event? I hope they’re not injured!
Viveca has been dealing with the back injury that caused her to miss Worlds last spring. I think she was actually diagnosed with a stress fracture or something, so rushing her recovery and training process would be very risky.

And according to a Finnish skating official, Emmi has simply decided to start her season a bit later than usual (source).

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I think Viveca does not have new FS music. Her SP is Song For The Little Sparrow according to her instagram. Oona Ounasvuori (never heard about her before, I think she is about the same age as Viveca), has reached minimum SP TES for Euros today at Minsk. She also won the first qualification for nationals. Not big score, but new names fighting for the third spot at Euros. I think Jenni is already safe. Emmi and Viveca must reach the level they were last year. Finnish federation sends those who reach best SBs, as they have done during last years. They count all international competitions, nationals and qualifications for nationals. There is Emmi's SP: https://www.instagram.com/p/Byun6PNhkCy/ Music sounds familiar, but noice and my unmusicality disturbs me too much to get which is it.

DenissVFan

Medalist
It seems that Viveca didn't turn up at Golden Bear after all.

Olga Mikutina of Austria is leading with the score of 62.32. According to the protocols, she landed a 3Lz-3T with a positive GOE.

DenissVFan

Medalist
So apparently Viveca has withdrawn from CoC :(

So sad to see that both Viveca and Loena are plagued by injuries...