Effects of ISU's media deal - Figure Skating on CBC but not Eurosport | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Effects of ISU's media deal - Figure Skating on CBC but not Eurosport

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Thank you, I am now pseudo-Dutch for YouTube and have the streams showing.
This is frankly hilarious at this point.
:laugh: Yes, it is starting to become just one big joke. It'll be really interesting to see what happens tonight, this timezone. I hope I can stay awake long enough to find out...

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Actually, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that some pestilential pay-tv channel that only people with more money than sense watch has bought the Australian rights and they just haven't updated the page to show it...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I can see the scheduled streams without a VPN.

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I can’t believe it’s in 8hrs! It’s visible in London.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I just reloaded it and now I can't see them. Oh I really hope this doesn't mean what I think it means.

I've got a follow-up query in with SBS On Demand about whether they'll be streaming anything, but my customer service person hasn't had any updates from the sports team and needs to get back to me. Which will probably happen sometime halfway through Skate America... :rolleye:

I got a free Hola VPN to watch the Masters de Patinage and it's handled that and telling YouTube that I'm really Dutch just fine - if you look for that or something similar you should be able to get the streams back with no problems.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I can see the streams listed from Canada - which isn't that surprising, since the ISU stream often worked here last season.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I am using an IP from UK too, works fabulously. God save the Queen :biggrin:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I just swore. Loudly.

Australia (SBS) and New Zealand (Sky) have been added to the list.

Never mind that there's apparently nothing in place for this weekend.

Fortunately I have my VPN but wow, ISU, wow!