Ting Cui out of Grand Prix | Golden Skate

Ting Cui out of Grand Prix

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
U.S. Figure Skating Announces Grand Prix Series Withdrawals

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (Oct. 10, 2019) - U.S. Figure Skating announced today that Ting Cui has withdrawn from Internationaux de France and NHK Trophy, while the ice dance duo of Lorraine McNamara and Quinn Carpenter have withdrawn from Internationaux de France.

The withdrawals are due to injury.

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (Oct. 10, 2019) - U.S. Figure Skating announced today that Ting Cui has withdrawn from Internationaux de France and NHK Trophy, while the ice dance duo of Lorraine McNamara and Quinn Carpenter have withdrawn from Internationaux de France.

:sad21:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
By the time IdF comes around, every skater on the original assignments list will have been replaced...

theharleyquinn

Medalist
I hope M/C can recover in time to still compete at NHK. It is shaping up to be a tight competition for the third U.S. spot this year and every international competition counts.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I am so sad for Ting. To withdraw this far ahead also means her injury is not minor :( And this is her first junior year...

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
So sad as they all are favorites of mine :( Hope they can recover quickly and fully!

skateluvr

Record Breaker
As I love Ting Cui I’m sad. Her one video from this year was blocked on YouTube. Anyone have another link to her one outing this year?