Prayers and Good Thoughts... | Golden Skate

Prayers and Good Thoughts...

Lcp88

On the Ice
Sigh... just found out my grandmother passed away last night. Today's been pretty hard on my mother - they were very close. My grandfather is also ailing, and I have a feeling this will be almost too hard for him to overcome. If you could please keep them in your prayers, I'd appreciate it.
Laura

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Of course your family will be in my prayers.

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Laura you and your family are in my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
Laura, my sympathies to you and your family on the loss of your grandmother. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Laura, my heartfelt sympathy. January seems to be a notorious month for deaths among the elderly. Both my father and my husband's father died in January many years ago..................42

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
So sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother, It's never easy to lose a love one. Good thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Lcp88 said:
Sigh... just found out my grandmother passed away last night. Today's been pretty hard on my mother - they were very close. My grandfather is also ailing, and I have a feeling this will be almost too hard for him to overcome. If you could please keep them in your prayers, I'd appreciate it.
Laura

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I just received news the other day of a loss to my family so know your sadness. Keeping you in my thoughts at this sad time.

Deeply sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing away. The grief and sorrow for you and your mother takes time to go away, but it does eventually. God bless.

Joe

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Laura, please accept my deepest condolences to you and your entire family. I can only imagine what a difficult time this is for all of you, especially your Grandfather.