Where Is Jayson Denommee? | Golden Skate

Where Is Jayson Denommee?

Peter G

Spectator
I've always enjoyed Jayson's skating, and was disappointed to not see him at Canadians this year. Has he retired? Is he in injured?

I've always thought he had such promise and he's one of those people that I've continued to think that when he gets it all together, he will be a real force to reckon with.

Anyone know many years he has performed at the senior level at Canadian Nationals? He is missed this year!

Antilles

Medalist
I heared he retired, but that's not 100% sure. I was also told he got married last year, so maybe he thought it was time to pack it in.

herios

Medalist
Antilles said:
I heared he retired, but that's not 100% sure. I was also told he got married last year, so maybe he thought it was time to pack it in.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retired. he didn't fare well last year already, when he finished out of the top 5 and this year, would've been even harder. Already Fedor Andreev who is still quite young compared with Jayson or Ben Ferreira are getting bumped down the ranks....

There is more depth than it used to be since Elvis is gone, and now this will spark some fierce competition.

Herios - Joseph :cool:

ChiquitaBanana

Rinkside
Antilles said:

He didn't retire. He was bothered by an injury earlier on the season and he was not ready to take part to sectionals, this not qualifying for Canadians. Jayson stated he would be there next season to have a try for the big O. Since he's changed coaches we have yet to see the new "him"...
:agree:

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
ChiquitaBanana said:
He didn't retire. He was bothered by an injury earlier on the season and he was not ready to take part to sectionals, this not qualifying for Canadians. Jayson stated he would be there next season to have a try for the big O. Since he's changed coaches we have yet to see the new "him"...
:agree:
:rock: YES! Thank you for clarifying this!
He was definitely missed this past week.
Can't wait to see him back in action.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Yes, Jayson is one of our best jumpers and should be out there! I wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing him again.