Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GS Christmas Card List

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by moonvine View Post
    I searched my whole mail for Golden Skate. Do you know the email? I use gmail also.
    admin_forums@goldenskate.com

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by statmam View Post
    Thanks. Definitely did not get it. If I fill out the form again will I be on there twice?

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by moonvine View Post
    Thanks. Definitely did not get it. If I fill out the form again will I be on there twice?
    When I didn't get it (mine also ended up in spam), I messaged gsk8 and received a prompt (and patient :-) ) response.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by statmam View Post
    When I didn't get it (mine also ended up in spam), I messaged gsk8 and received a prompt (and patient :-) ) response.
    Thanks!

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by elbkup View Post
    Received your card yesterday!! Thank you!! I ordered my Christmas cards yesterday so will be mailing early December.. expect one soon..
    I bought 6 boxes after Christmas last year, I am so ready.

0 Not allowed!
    Hi all!

Just getting caught up. Will PM those directly who have not received an email. Please check your spam/junk folder and whitelist anything from "goldenskate.com".

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneWithTheWind View Post
    Hi Everyone,

i'd really like to join in with the fun of sending out cards this year, and just have a couple of (hopefully not silly) questions:
    Do we send cards to everyone on the list? If so, I'm a bit worried about the amount that international postage might cost, especially as I'm not sure how many people will have signed up. Does anyone have an estimate of how many people took part last year, so I can work out how much it might roughly cost?

Many thanks!

ETA: I found last year's thread and it basically answered my questions. I'm going to go for it and sign up. Hopefully, I can manage to get a card to everyone!
    There are about 39 as of now

Spectator

5 Not allowed!
    Long time lurker here whose making my first post to say I’ve received my first Christmas cards - they come as I’m in the middle of radiation (having completed chemo in September). They provided such a pick me up and put a smile on my face during a tough time. Thank you (and I will work to get my cards sent out next week)!!

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by M1106 View Post
    Long time lurker here whose making my first post to say I’ve received my first Christmas cards - they come as I’m in the middle of radiation (having completed chemo in September). They provided such a pick me up and put a smile on my face during a tough time. Thank you (and I will work to get my cards sent out next week)!!
    Get well soon. And post often.

1 Not allowed!
    Get well soon!

4 Not allowed!
    I'm hoping your cards and perhaps some posts you can read here on the forum will bring you some cheer. I had every good intention of getting my cards out this weekend but somehow, it didn't happen. I guess I can blame it on all the time I spent watching the GPF!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12