Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2019 Junior Grand Prix Final: Junior GP Predictions Game Round 8

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar

6 Not allowed!
    Here are the results for the Ladies competition at the Junior Grand Prix Final.

Due to the Grand Prix Final only having 6 entries, we were predicting on all 6 positions. And, consequently, the perfect score for the Grand Prix Final is 90 points rather than the usual 75. And in Junior Ladies, two players achieved that perfect score!

So, massive congratulations to Baron Vladimir and Pandicorn for their achievement!

Unlike in some other rounds, there weren’t any specific reason for everybody else scoring lower.

So, having already let the cat out of the bag as to the winners, here are the rest of the podium finishers.

GOLD with 90 points: Baron Vladimir, Pandicorn.

SILVER with 80 points: anna gabriela, IndiaP12, jg212, Ladybug89, purplecat, randomfan, Spirals for Miles, Winry.

BRONZE with 70 points: Alexcdj, AlexisR, alyssamarie, apgold, Artemisa, cabres, Carolowa, corynna, elektra blue, flanker, GINO, GoneWithTheWind, Heroine Father, Icebethy, itofan, Jrhamstercat89, LaArdilla, Maju, MrECartman, Pululafan, readernick, ruga, Sherlock Marple, SubRosa, sunnystars, TheBallerina, vesperalvioletta.

Congratulations!!!

Due to not watching the Seniors LIVE last night, I have a very busy morning ahead of me trying to catch up. But, I will try to put all the Junior Ladies scores into the scoresheet later on in the day.

And in case you are wondering why the threads aren’t open yet, it is just to give the scorers a few extra hours to get all the predictions copied over. I plan to re-open the threads during the hour before the Senior Men’s FS starts.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

4 Not allowed!
    JGP FINAL - ICE DANCE RESULTS

Hello, everyone. Here are the JGP Final Ice Dance results. There were 84 participants and we have 1 winner with the maximum number of points, 8 silver and 22 bronze medals. The podium looks as follows:

SILVER MEDAL
    80 points

cohen-esque
    gsk8
    LaArdilla
    Pandicorn
    ruga
    satine
    SubRosa
    Yuzuruu
    GOLD MEDAL
    90 points

Winry
    BRONZE MEDAL
    70 points

Antyv
    bakedpotato
    cabres
    CherylDee
    corynna
    Dreamer57
    GoneWithTheWind
    Gourlie
    Hyena
    Icebethy
    icetug
    itofan
    jg212
    Koatterce
    marulia
    Nathan13
    Nirti
    NoNameFace
    purplecat
    randomfan
    sunnystars
    TeamGubanova

Icebethy, itofan, SubRosa and Winry are the only players who put the Georgian couple on the top of the podium. Vast majority opted for Avonley and Vadym and quite a few for Elizaveeta Shanaeva and Devid Naryzhnyy.

All the results are already uploaded to the Google spreadsheet that can be found here.

Congratulation to all the medalists and see you soon at the upcoming national and ISU champiosnhips events

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    Yess, Gold in Ladies and Silver in Dance.
    But my mens score won´t be very high...

1 Not allowed!
    bronze in ladies!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345