Dancing with the Stars | Golden Skate

Dancing with the Stars

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dancing with the Stars

Genre: Family

First aired: 2005-06-01

Cast: Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli, Tyra Banks, Derek Hough

Overview: The competition sees celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts and voted on by viewers. Enjoy sizzling salsas, sambas and spray-tans as they vie for the coveted Mirrorball Trophy.

So, was this the worst season ever for Dancing With the Stars?

Bring back Meryl Davis and Kristi Yamaguchi.

Ross74

Medalist
I think they've jumped the shark many times. The 2018 athletes edition especially comes to mind.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I dont watch "reality" shows except DWTS when a skater is on, but I would convert if ALL the contestants were ice dancers. :love:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I only watch when there is a skater on, either figure or speed. I did hear or read recently that this show has become a popularity show & no longer has anything to do with dancing skills.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I only watch when there is a skater on, either figure or speed. I did hear or read recently that this show has become a popularity show & no longer has anything to do with dancing skills.

I watched from the beginning, and it has been as much / more about popularity as dancing from the very beginning.

I stopped watching a few years ago. Maybe the shortened athletes season was the last I watched. I'm not even sure any more! I definitely didn't like the super-short format of that season. It would have been OK if they had cut down the number of contestants as well as the number of weeks; that's what the first few seasons were like, and they were OK. Obviously more than OK, as what was originally a cheap summer throw-away show has gone on, and on, and on, and on.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database