Michelle Kwan in "Got Milk" ad | Golden Skate

Michelle Kwan in "Got Milk" ad

Ha ha, I downloaded Michelle in the nick of time. Now the site is temporarily closed due to an overwhwelming number of hits. It must be all those MK Forum folks, LOL.

MM

Lucy25

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Ha ha, I downloaded Michelle in the nick of time. Now the site is temporarily closed due to an overwhwelming number of hits. It must be all those MK Forum folks, LOL.

MM
Still works when I click on the link...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
don't like it... makes her left arm/hand look too big... I'd like to see the proofs to see if this would have actually been the best choice

I'd like the picture if it weren't for her left arm :laugh: too distracting for me

Fossi

Final Flight
Whether you like her or not, you've gotta admit she is beautiful! The tv cameras don't do her justice. She is simply beautiful!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Maybe it's just my computer but it looks like a blue lightning bolt or something is radiating down her arm. Is this proof that Michelle really does have supernatural powers? Still a beautiful picture of a beautiful lady..

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
I've been dying for MK to be featured in a "Got Milk" ad. I didn't even know she was scheduled to do it. She looks so beautiful in the picture!

Now, if she could get a "Lifetime Intimate Portrait" episode, I'll be REALLY psyched! They did a great one on Kristi - very tasteful.

Tonichelle said:
... .makes her left arm/hand look too big...
It's big from drinking all that milk!

But now that you mention it, is it put on backward? How can her thumb be closest to the camera? I am trying it in front of the mirror...

OK, I got it. She has her arm extended farther back than I can go. By about two feet, LOL.

Mathman

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
It's big from drinking all that milk!

But now that you mention it, is it put on backward? How can her thumb be closest to the camera? I am trying it in front of the mirror...

OK, I got it. She has her arm extended farther back than I can go. By about two feet, LOL.

Mathman
I think you need to be wearing the orange/salmon/coral/peach (did we ever decide what that color was?) dress to get the full effect Larry. :biggrin:

soogar

Record Breaker
That's really hypocritical that she posed for a "Got Milk" ad. She was featured on the cover of Women's Health and Fitness magazine and in her interview she said that she didn't drink milk and gets her calcium from non-dairy sources such as broccoli.

StillBlueLake

Rinkside
soogar said:
That's really hypocritical that she posed for a "Got Milk" ad. She was featured on the cover of Women's Health and Fitness magazine and in her interview she said that she didn't drink milk and gets her calcium from non-dairy sources such as broccoli.

:sheesh:

Having a bad day or something? Get over it.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
That does it. Strip her of her medals and titles. Force her to skate wearing off the rack dresses. How dare she?

soogar

Record Breaker
StillBlueLake said:
:sheesh:

Having a bad day or something? Get over it.

Why pose for an ad when you don't use the product. Especially since these ads are practically public service announcements to get people to drink milk. She didn't have to say in her interview that she didn't drink milk. In fact, the interview was just about her fitness and diet regime. But she did say it and I think it cheapens the ad.

Fossi

Final Flight
:rofl:
I guess I see your point. That would be like Sasha on a billboard for PETA when she endorses beef products.
Disgusting and hypocritical of Michelle, I suppose. I agree, the girl should be hung. :rofl:

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
A lot of people have been saying that Michelle has put on some weight. Maybe her diet has changed between the article and the ad?