Should I start posting here again? | Golden Skate

Should I start posting here again?

F

FetalAttraction

Should I start posting here again?

I was going to call this thread "I made over 1000 long, thoughtful, content-filled posts and all I got was a lousy suspension?" But that's too long, kinda bitter, and not very on point. I've had a few invitations to come back to this board now that my suspension is over. And why not? After all, I post essays on this board the quality and length of grad school papers. Disagree? Too bad. Get offended? Call a mod.

Now the last part is the part I want to discuss. I heard tale that this board has become even more restrictive since I left. I heard like there is now an army of mods monitoring the board and signatures are getting banned left and right (pun intended). So I'm very wary of returning to this board. What do ya'll think?

M

mathman444

Re: Should I start posting here again?

Hey, Fetal. Well, I have a feeling that it wouldn't do any good to say no, so what the heck, welcome back.:)

Mathman

S

sk8cynic

I guess I'll be the first to speak (heck, why not, I've been shooting my mouth off for the past week, why should this day be any different? ;)

As I stated in the posts generated back when you were suspended, I was upset when that occurred. I'm not going to go into a recap about it, there are plenty of old threads that cover the all the bases.

I think you bring a great perspective to skating. It's twisted, most of the time very funny, and what I like most if all is that whether or not I agree with you, your posts spark thought, insightful debates that, yes, get heated, and bring a flavor to GS that makes it unique. Since you left, there's been a weird void here, and I know that I would like to see it filled again.

Hope you come back.

L

Lynn1951

Welcome back Fetal! I missed ya. :)

Lynn

F

FetalAttraction

Where is Fetal now?

By the way, these days I mostly post on the Michelle Kwan Forum, which has ironically become less restrictive than GS. Now, that, my friends, is a board filled with warmongers with little tolerance for other opinions. Some of you hawks might find a nice nest there. Although, of course, I'm there to shake up the tree. My real home, though, is the Uncensored Forum. That board is truly about a free exchange of ideas and information. For fans of mine, and I know there are lots, who want to check up on my latest writings, follow the
Fetal Attraction profile. It contains links to all my latest posts.

P

Princess Leppard 625

Re: Where is Fetal now?

<span style="color:purple;font-family:georgia;font-size:x-small;">Thank God you are back.

I knew you would appreciate the irony.:p

Laura :) </span>

T

Tenorguy

Posting Again?

FetalAttraction:

Well, you know how I think -

If there's one thing I just can't stand, its intolerance!

Signed,

Tenorguy

Pagan-Baiter

J

Joesitz

Re: Posting Again?

<strong>WELCOME BACK, FETAL</strong>

and just in time for your views of the DC contest.

Let us know if you plan to be at the MCI.

Joe

T

THIZfiyaVIETgrl

Re: Posting Again?

Welcome back Fetal!!!

I missed you here.

R

rgirl181

Re: Should the Pope Pray?

Are you kidding?! Cynic and I tried our best to start trouble, but we are such amateurs. Ten welcome backs in 30 minutes--I think that says it:D

So glad to "hear" your voice again.
Rgirl

PS There's a whole new PM system, check out the "Personal Messaging" thread.

M

mpal2

Oh my,

Fetal at both boards I spend most of my time at??? I'm sure they won't get dull! :lol:

L

lottafs

FETAL!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles* I miss your hilarious honesty on some of the skaters! *lolz*

S

ShoeHornDomination

As long as your talking about skating, I love to read your posts. You have interesting ideas and I feel you have a great love for the sport. Also, I do enjoy your twisted humor when it involves our favorite sport. So, welcome back, the dawn of war sparks the return of Fetal! Welcome back, I have also felt a strange hole in many of the discussions going on here.

N

nysk8r

Welcome back Fetal!!!!! It didn't feel the same without ya. :D

L

Lcp88

You Came Back!!!!
Finally, we can have some really good threads again! (no offense everyone:) )
Laura