"Road to Victory" - Gala hosted by Mozer Team and Team Tutberidze | Golden Skate

"Road to Victory" - Gala hosted by Mozer Team and Team Tutberidze

LadyB

Record Breaker
"Road to Victory" - Gala hosted by Mozer Team and Team Tutberidze

Ледовое шоу "Путь к победе", 26.2.20, VTB Arena, Moscow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amjMlGne1yA

VERY watchable!!!
Appearances by Kostornaia, Shcherbakova, Trusova, Kolesnikov, Pepeleva/Pleshkov, young Mozer Teams/Skater, Arseniy Fedotov, international Mozer Teams and Volosozhar/Trankov!

Plus: final appaerance by Zabiiako/Enbert :(

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are Cain-Gribble/LeDuc in the video as an “international Mozer team”? Ashley had photos on her IG account.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Thanks. I need to watch later, no time past few days, is it probable this video will stay there?

Probably, it is Channel One's official YT after all.

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Are Cain-Gribble/LeDuc in the video as an “international Mozer team”? Ashley had photos on her IG account.

Yes, they appeared in a group number of 7 teams and were lucky to be caught enough by a cameraman. :)
Here is a video with timing of that exhibition https://youtu.be/amjMlGne1yA?t=7027
There also were Lana Petranovic / Antonio Souza Kordeiru from Croatia, Minerva Hase / Nolan Seeghert from Germany, Ioulia Chtchetinina / Mark Magyar from Hungary, Rebecca Ghilardi / Filippo Ambrosini from Italy and two teams who are very hard to identifiy but presumably Elizaveta Zhuk / Martin Bidar from Czech Republic and Elena Pavlova / Ruben Blommaert from Germany.

Olibritt

On the Ice
Country
Spain
Yes, they appeared in a group number of 7 teams and were lucky to be caught enough by a cameraman. :)
Here is a video with timing of that exhibition https://youtu.be/amjMlGne1yA?t=7027
There also were Lana Petranovic / Antonio Souza Kordeiru from Croatia, Minerva Hase / Nolan Seeghert from Germany, Ioulia Chtchetinina / Mark Magyar from Hungary, Rebecca Ghilardi / Filippo Ambrosini from Italy and two teams who are very hard to identifiy but presumably Elizaveta Zhuk / Martin Bidar from Czech Republic and Elena Pavlova / Ruben Blommaert from Germany.

I'm not sure what they are doing there (good for them that they were invited!) but I think that the third couple in line at 1:59:40 probably are Laura Barquero and Ton Cónsul, the spanish pair that trains in Italy.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm not sure what they are doing there (good for them that they were invited!) but I think that the third couple in line at 1:59:40 probably are Laura Barquero and Ton Cónsul, the spanish pair that trains in Italy.

Spot on, it was Laura and Ton. :agree:
Maybe another new international Mozer Team?!

These pairs performed their FS in an event in the afternoon prior to the show, which was won by Ashley and Tim. I can’t remember on whose IG I saw that, but I understand it was scored under ISU rules and Ash and Tim were pictured with their medals.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

These pairs performed their FS in an event in the afternoon prior to the show, which was won by Ashley and Tim. I can’t remember on whose IG I saw that, but I understand it was scored under ISU rules and Ash and Tim were pictured with their medals.

How very cool!

I had insomnia, and when you posted the link at (for me) 3:05 a.m. yesterday, I skimmed through the whole show and found them. Very enjoyable, thank you, LadyB! :thank: I slowed it down for some of my other favorite skaters. I enjoyed Tatiana and Maxim ... and I'd have liked to be able to understand Russian, to hear some of Max's comments.

I spotted Ashley and Tim very easily (I knew they'd be in a group number). I watched for Ashley's blond bun, and Tim's black beard. :)

Andrea82

Medalist

Ther result is here (third photo): https://www.instagram.com/p/B9GwQUDJ4a2/

Cain/Le Duc 129.04
Pepeleva/Pleshkov 120.70
Ghilardi/Ambrosini 99.93
Zhuk/Bidar 98.68
Hase/Seegert 98.18
Chtchetinina/Magyar 97.26
Petranovic/Souza 92.65
Barquero/Consul 89.93

Lakernik was the referee and Bianchetti the technical controller

LadyB

Record Breaker
How very cool!

I had insomnia, and when you posted the link at (for me) 3:05 a.m. yesterday, I skimmed through the whole show and found them. Very enjoyable, thank you, LadyB! :thank: I slowed it down for some of my other favorite skaters. I enjoyed Tatiana and Maxim ... and I'd have liked to be able to understand Russian, to hear some of Max's comments.

I spotted Ashley and Tim very easily (I knew they'd be in a group number). I watched for Ashley's blond bun, and Tim's black beard. :)

Great you enjoyed it!!! Hope you had sweet dreams after that!;)

Ther result is here (third photo): https://www.instagram.com/p/B9GwQUDJ4a2/

Cain/Le Duc 129.04
Pepeleva/Pleshkov 120.70
Ghilardi/Ambrosini 99.93
Zhuk/Bidar 98.68
Hase/Seegert 98.18
Chtchetinina/Magyar 97.26
Petranovic/Souza 92.65
Barquero/Consul 89.93

Lakernik was the referee and Bianchetti the technical controller

:thank:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great you enjoyed it!!! Hope you had sweet dreams after that!;)

You're so sweet, and I always have sweet dreams, even if I don't remember them! :thank: