New New Laces for the New New Year | Page 2 | Golden Skate

New New Laces for the New New Year

JSM

On the Ice
I am not, unfortunately. I received the laces ahead of release (great customer service, btw) because I ordered a core lace that wouldn’t fit my boots, and they sent me the edge in exchange.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the service, and love the idea, they just didn’t work for my boots. If they come up with something that does, I’m all in.

tstop4me

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I am not, unfortunately. I received the laces ahead of release (great customer service, btw) because I ordered a core lace that wouldn’t fit my boots, and they sent me the edge in exchange.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the service, and love the idea, they just didn’t work for my boots. If they come up with something that does, I’m all in.
That's interesting. What laces are you wearing now? SP-Teri branded laces? I'd be interested in what the width is (unstretched/stretched)? Thickness is difficult to measure without a special gauge, but the width can be measured by laying the lace on a ruler (preferably with 0.5 mm graduations, but 1/64" or .01" would also do). They must be really narrow.