My Dream World Championship Results | Page 5 | Golden Skate

My Dream World Championship Results

DenissVFan

Medalist
2 options:

The first one (considering only those who have qualified / have been selected by their feds):

LADIES:

1. Higuchi
2. Kostornaia
3. Kurakova

MEN:

1. Vasiljevs
2. Brown
3. Bychenko

Or, to be more on brand, my ultimate small fed party (some didn't qualify, some are injured):

LADIES:

1. Hendrickx
2. Kurakova
3. Lindfors / Paganini / Peltonen / Leung / Meite / Tornaghi / Mikutina

MEN:

1. Vasiljevs
2. Boe (who didn't even qualify, but I really like the Ice Prince of Norway, okay)
3. Bychenko / Litvintsev / Caluza / Kaptich / Carrillo / Bain (the least realistic of them all but these spins deserve recognition)

But if Brezina finally took it all, I'd also be happy :)

(Can you guess I love my small fed skaters, haha.)

I'd also put Han Yan somewhere, but he didn't fit either of my options. And a podium with Tuktamysheva and Medvedeva would also be nice.

Fried

Final Flight
Ladies gold medal and men bronze medal for Trusova of course. :agree:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ladies gold medal and men bronze medal for Trusova of course. :agree:

Even in a fantasy world, it seems unfair to have a ladies’ only event and a mixed event, but no men’s only :)

But if we are talking about fantasy world events, my spins and footwork are worth more than revolutions in the air for BV podium would be, well, not a secret. And I would be happy to hold it as a mixed event :biggrin:

Last edited:

Fried

Final Flight
Even in a fantasy world, it seems unfair to have a ladies’ only event and a mixed event, but no men’s only :)
In my imagination, Alexandra in pants would have started as Alexander with the men. With a short hair wig that she would only have taken off at the award ceremony.;):cool:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
In my imagination, Alexandra in pants would have started as Alexander with the men. With a short hair wig that she would only have taken off at the award ceremony.;):cool:

Your dream, you got it!