Having a Kurt Browning Binge | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Having a Kurt Browning Binge

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Just in case anyone was interested in watching the 1+ hour Q&A, here it is on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC5HMJE7wRc

I've been following Kurt's career closely for decades (and have interviewed him myself several times) and I still heard stories and things I'd never heard before in yesterday's Q&A. Not to mention, he gave us a tour of his costume closet and he's kept everything!

I really enjoyed listening to Kurt and all his stories about his skating life. It was fun seeing his costumes. :yahoo::points::medal"

Teenes

On the Ice
I'm glad some of you enjoyed the live chat and appreciate that you let me know. I'm currently angry and depressed because it seems some Yuzuru fans don't understand the idea of a difference of opinion and have no respect whatsoever for the Kurt fans who this video was made for (not to mention the time/energy/$$ that was put into making it happen) and are downvoting the video on YouTube because Kurt, when asked who he thought would win in Beijing, said that he thought Nathan was more versatile than Yuzu. He said a lot of positive things about Yuzuru and didn't say he *wasn't* versatile, but apparently this is enough to make some Yuzu fans downvote an entire 1.25 hour video for one comment. So all these great stories and heartfelt thanks for the fans from Kurt (at the end) will become harder for the people this video actually was made for - Kurt Browning fans - to find on YouTube because some people apparently can't take any sort of critiicism for their favorite. I know there are a lot worse things going on this world right now, but it's so petty and it just makes me so frustrated and sad. Sigh.

Anyway, apologies for the rant. I do hope others of you are watching and enjoying the video. And if you are, a thumbs-up really wouldn't hurt... thanks!

Skatesocs

Final Flight
I'm glad some of you enjoyed the live chat and appreciate that you let me know. I'm currently angry and depressed because it seems some Yuzuru fans don't understand the idea of a difference of opinion and have no respect whatsoever for the Kurt fans who this video was made for (not to mention the time/energy/$$ that was put into making it happen) and are downvoting the video on YouTube because Kurt, when asked who he thought would win in Beijing, said that he thought Nathan was more versatile than Yuzu. He said a lot of positive things about Yuzuru and didn't say he *wasn't* versatile, but apparently this is enough to make some Yuzu fans downvote an entire 1.25 hour video for one comment. So all these great stories and heartfelt thanks for the fans from Kurt (at the end) will become harder for the people this video actually was made for - Kurt Browning fans - to find on YouTube because some people apparently can't take any sort of critiicism for their favorite. I know there are a lot worse things going on this world right now, but it's so petty and it just makes me so frustrated and sad. Sigh.

Anyway, apologies for the rant. I do hope others of you are watching and enjoying the video. And if you are, a thumbs-up really wouldn't hurt... thanks!

Please ignore them, they aren't worth your time. If you want, you can set your video so that they can't comment or like/dislike for a while.

Teenes

On the Ice
Please ignore them, they aren't worth your time. If you want, you can set your video so that they can't comment or like/dislike for a while.

Thanks. It's just hard to ignore because I'm fairly certain that having an overall negative likes vs dislikes rating will bury the video down the search results. But I've disabled what I can and hopefully they find something else to get outraged by and go away so the people the video was actually made for can enjoy it again.

Teenes

On the Ice
there is a channel almost exclusively devoted to KB, owner of two fabulous feet asnd an equally quick wit!
https://www.youtube.com/user/kbvids88/videos

Oh hey, that's my channel =). It *is* exclusively devoted to Kurt, mostly trying to fill in gaps in what's on YouTube where I can. Glad you enjoy it! I'm currently in the middle of uploading Gotta Skates.

I just discovered this channel, which isn't completely devoted to Kurt by any means but is amazing because it's filled with full competitions and shows, many of which do feature Kurt:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDTIIkUyzJyNcwmSGejAU6Q/videos

leoncorazon

Skating on through
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Kurt’s singing in the rain is one of my all time favorite programs, thanks for posting!