Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How Mirai Nagasu Helped Save Parents' Sushi Restaurant from Pandemic..

  1. #1
    Keeper of the Pull Arabians labgoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,681
    Country: United States of America

    22 Not allowed!

    How Mirai Nagasu Helped Save Parents' Sushi Restaurant from Pandemic..

    Mirai - this is your greatest achievement!

    https://people.com/sports/mirai-naga...t-coronavirus/

  2. #2
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,936
    Country: United States of America

    6 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by labgoat View Post
    Mirai - this is your greatest achievement!

    https://people.com/sports/mirai-naga...t-coronavirus/
    What a sweet thing for her to do. Way to go Mirai..

  3. #3
    On the Ice Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    36,983
    Country: United States of America

    5 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Mathman; 05-02-2020 at 05:49 PM.

  4. #4
    🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 Arriba627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,497
    Country: United States of America

    6 Not allowed!
    Brava Mirai! Just when I think I couldn't love this lady any more than I already do, I read something like this.

  5. #5
    GS Supporter CoyoteChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    5,021
    Country: United States of America

    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arriba627 View Post
    Brava Mirai! Just when I think I couldn't love this lady any more than I already do, I read something like this.
    It is a great cause and while I gave, I would LOVE to visit the restaurant one day and buy a meal for myself! Or two.
    (Love the vid of her roller blading on instagram.

  6. #6
    🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 Arriba627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,497
    Country: United States of America

    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    It is a great cause and while I gave, I would LOVE to visit the restaurant one day and buy a meal for myself! Or two.
    (Love the vid of her roller blading on instagram.
    Absolutely Coyote! Sounds like something you need to add to your bucket list!

  7. #7
    Spectator
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3

    3 Not allowed!
    Really cool way to support her family!! It's neat to see the ways you can help out in a time like this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Do Not Sell My Personal Information