Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2020-21 Russian Pairs' figure skating

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gordana View Post
    Mozer team junior pairs are skipping test skates because their programmes are just choreographed and not ready to show.
    Nina Mozer interview
    Mishina/Galliamov during off-season
    Thank you for the info.

Medalist

3 Not allowed!
    Very interesting video by Polina Kostiukovich who shares bright (mainly offical and known from broadcasts) and dark sides of pair skating: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbRX03ISdF/
    I'm so happy she's been finding inner strenght to continue...

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by icetug View Post
    Very interesting video by Polina Kostiukovich who shares bright (mainly offical and known from broadcasts) and dark sides of pair skating: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbRX03ISdF/
    I'm so happy she's been finding inner strenght to continue...
    Skating can be brutal and pair skating even more. Seeing all those injuries... Those girls look like fearies but are tough as the wrestlers.

On the Ice

4 Not allowed!
    Moscow FS federation has published a document about club switches today which deals with two people. It confirms Viktoria Vasilieva's switch from SCKA and it mentions another switch - Anastasia Kostyuk to 'Vorobiyovy Gory' school. So apparently Nastya is in pairs now as well - here is a short video of her with her new partner Andrei Rud: https://twitter.com/SashaWitchProj/s...21770276302848
    I am glad she is not done yet. I liked her quite a lot. Hope to see this pair at some competition soon.

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist Sugarpova's Avatar

2 Not allowed!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpova View Post
    The interview doesn’t say anything new. He continues skating, but did not want to confirm who the new partner is yet (if it is Ponosova as people on Russian forum think). Why would anyone bother to give interview if they don’t have anything to say?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by siela View Post
    Moscow FS federation has published a document about club switches today which deals with two people. It confirms Viktoria Vasilieva's switch from SCKA and it mentions another switch - Anastasia Kostyuk to 'Vorobiyovy Gory' school. So apparently Nastya is in pairs now as well - here is a short video of her with her new partner Andrei Rud: https://twitter.com/SashaWitchProj/s...21770276302848
    I am glad she is not done yet. I liked her quite a lot. Hope to see this pair at some competition soon.
    The more pairs the better! But isn’t the guy a bit short for her?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    The interview doesn’t say anything new. He continues skating, but did not want to confirm who the new partner is yet (if it is Ponosova as people on Russian forum think). Why would anyone bother to give interview if they don’t have anything to say?

- - - Updated - - -

The more pairs the better! But isn’t the guy a bit short for her?
    If you take e.g. James/Cipres as a comparison, Vanessa didn't look that small beside Morgan (20 cm what it is in pair skating ).

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    It was an interview to a mainstream newspaper from his home town. They are interested in their fellowregionman and asked him what was new in his career. And he was rather diplomatic because he was not sure about if his partnership would work out or be dissolved by the coaching team.

I remember an interview of Ekaterina Borisova, to her home town media as well, a few years ago when she was having a tryout with Andrei Deputat and didn't say a potential partner's name either, just described him as a skater with international pairs' skating experience. Finally it was worth because their team was not approved by the coaches.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234