Skaters with tattoos? | Golden Skate

Skaters with tattoos?

VenusHalley

Final Flight
Which skaters do have tattoos? I know few have Olympic circles tattoo... do not know much about other tattooed skaters though.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

Skatingfan1

Rinkside
Gracie Gold has a black moth on her rib cage... From an interview: “It’s representative of a moment that I had in treatment with some of the other girls,” she said. “We were discussing tattoos, and a lot of them had different ink. One had had a skull, and she was gonna change it into a moth. I asked her, why a moth? She said, ‘It’s because they always find the light.’ I kid you not, a large black moth came and landed in the middle of our table and didn’t move. So, in retirement, I of course found my way into a tattoo parlor. And yes, now I have a piece.”

Mirai Nagasu has a glyph design: a white circle with lines through it that reportedly represents "power." She got this tattoo with Adam Rippon when they did not make the Olympic team 2014

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Ashley Wagner
Marissa Castelli has one that matches Ashley W., they got them together IIRC..
Jeremy Abbott has 7 or 8.
Javi Fernandez
Adam Rippon
Evan Lysacek has several
Zachary Donohue has multiple
Patrick Chan
Elladj Balde
Eric Radford

There are more..I'll be back to add to the list later.

Adding:
Olivia Smart
Kaetlyn Osmond
Gabby Daleman
Guilllaume Cizeron
Alper Ucar
Loena Hendrickx
Jorik Hendrickx

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Brendan Kerry has a couple of visible ones also, including one on the inside of his wrist.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Zach Donohue has some on his arms, if I'm remembering correctly.

macy

Record Breaker
Gracie Gold has a black moth on her rib cage... From an interview: “It’s representative of a moment that I had in treatment with some of the other girls,” she said. “We were discussing tattoos, and a lot of them had different ink. One had had a skull, and she was gonna change it into a moth. I asked her, why a moth? She said, ‘It’s because they always find the light.’ I kid you not, a large black moth came and landed in the middle of our table and didn’t move. So, in retirement, I of course found my way into a tattoo parlor. And yes, now I have a piece.”

Mirai Nagasu has a glyph design: a white circle with lines through it that reportedly represents "power." She got this tattoo with Adam Rippon when they did not make the Olympic team 2014

wow these are powerful. i love a tattoo with a good story and very personal meaning behind them.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Didn't Lloyd Eisler talk about getting tattoos for many of the competitions that he & Isabelle Brasseur competed in during their Olympic eligible years?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ashley Wagner
Marissa Castelli has one that matches Ashley W., they got them together IIRC..
Jeremy Abbott has 7 or 8.
Javi Fernandez
Adam Rippon
Evan Lysacek has several
Zachary Donohue has multiple
Patrick Chan
Elladj Balde
Eric Radford

There are more..I'll be back to add to the list later.

Adding:
Olivia Smart
Kaetlyn Osmond
Gabby Daleman
Guilllaume Cizeron
Alper Ucar
Loena Hendrickx
Jorik Hendrickx

Ashley's tattoo is the Olympic rings, on her right ribs. And apparently, Marissa's. I think I've seen Olympic rings on one or two others. The stories are fun. My favorite on this thread, so far, is Gracie's. Very inspiring.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Ashley's tattoo is the Olympic rings, on her right ribs. And apparently, Marissa's. I think I've seen Olympic rings on one or two others. The stories are fun. My favorite on this thread, so far, is Gracie's. Very inspiring.

Yes, I know. :)