Most Handsome Men in Figure Skating. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Most Handsome Men in Figure Skating.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Doggygirl said:
DEFINITELY in the mind of the beholder. This Dirty Old Lady would have the current hots for Matt Savoie if I were younger and singler. :) I wouldn't have said that a few years ago, but he's developed sort of a "different" hot look which I always liked in my younger singler days.

DG

Although, I'm 23, ITA. :yes:

Paul Wylie
Matt Savoie
Timmy Goebel
Sergei Grinkov
Alexei yagudin
Gorsha Sur
Song Gao
Stefan Lindemann
Fedor Andreev

I mostly love the shorties lol and I'm 5'9! :laugh:

Last edited:

nicole_l

Final Flight
My short list:

Matt Savoie
Johnny Weir
Alexei Yagudin
Brian Joubert
Jeffrey Buttle
Takeshi Honda
Ryan Jahnke
Tanith Belbin (girl is gorgeous, okay)
Ryan Bradley
Peter Tchernyshev

That said, I also <3 Mr. Button... but not in a creepy way or anything.

Justafan

On the Ice
Sergei Grinkov
John Zimmerman
Fedor Andreev
Ben Agosto
Maxim Stavinsky
Brian Joubert
Alexander Abt

Probably more I just can't think of. I used to think Victor Petrinko was "cute" in his day. I always thought Brian Boitano was striking on the ice.

I would add Tim Goebel to the list if he would let that dorky bowl cut grow out. He has beautiful curls..they would look great shoulder length. Johnny Weir is "cute" but still looks too much like a youngster to be handsome. Emmanuel Sandhu is well....pretty. I don't mean that in a derogatory manner but he has very exotic features.

LarasB

Rinkside
I like the way all the skaters' looks including the male skaters. But to single out as most handsome would be
IMO

Sergei Grinkov - the man was positively stunning in every way! How I miss him and Katia skating together.

Kurt Browning
Brian Joubert
Peter Tchernyshev
Anton Sikharulidze
Gwendal Peizerat
John Zimmerman

Matt

On the Ice
My List...

In no particular order....

Brian Joubert
Kevin van der Perren
<---Stéphane Lambiel
Sergey Magerovsky (or however you spell it)
Andrei Griazev
Alexei Yagudin

(god, my list is all the "pretty boy" skaters, isn't it? :p ...meh, go figure)

Matthew Gates (there's a blast from the past; anyone remember him?)
Vincent Restencourt (there's another)
Guo Zhengxin (yet another)
Paul Wylie
Maxim Marinin
Stefan Lindemann

As for the subject of Emanuel Sandhu, I would create a subset of handsome male figure skaters labeled "exotic" and put him in there :agree:

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
For just pure looks, I think I'd have to go with David Pelltier. Between that face and the accent...oh yes.

My single pick for best looking would have to be my boy Kurt Browning though. Has the best eyes and smile, and a personality that makes up for any amount of...follicle impaired-ness he might suffer from. :) I mean, hair? Who needs hair?! ;)

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
CzarinaAnya said:
Kurts Girl- :laugh: "follicle impairedness" That's a good way of putting it :) :) :) Welcome to the forum! BTW

Thank you. I look forward to being a part of this forum so much:) Bald is beautiful ;)

Last edited:

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Thank you, I did indeed join. A very, very nice forum, this. I look forward to being a part of it.

And just to stay on topic a bit, I should also mention that seein Illia live (and without a shirt, no less!) at SOI in San Diego was rather eye catching. :biggrin:

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
IDLERACER said:
What a silly thread. :rolleye: As if there were such thing as an "ugly" figure skater.

Well, I could never understand all the fuss about Elvis Stojko or Phillipe Candeloro... but yeah, I get your point.

I'd say Brian Joubert is about at the top of my list, and Ilia Klimkin.

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Yes, Sergi Grinkov was and is a skating God. Very attractive!!

Kevin Van der Perren (with the gotee) is quite a cutie..

Anton Segrilizei (spelling?) You know B & A.. 2002 pairs gold medalists. He reminds me a lot of Grinkov.

Stephan Lindleman is cute in an elf way. Just alittle short for my taste..lol

Jill

On the Ice
I said it before, and I'll say it again, Brian Joubert! God, that kid is so hot! I also wouldn't turn down Peter T, and Ilia Kulik.