Daughter update. | Golden Skate

Daughter update.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Haven't said anything for a while now. I always feel as if people are saying "not again".

Her Dr. sent her to an Osteopath several weeks ago to have someone she can call when he is out of town. She had a urinal track infection about a year. He gave her an antibiotic and she was allergic to it and repercussions from the dye in it. She hasn't been able to keep anything down for sometime now. She went to the emergency room Sun. eve and got home at 4:45 am. They gave her 3 litres of fluids and she went to her regular Dr. yesterday and he gave her 2 more litres. Did some other stuff and last night she felt like maybe it's helping. What I really would like are prayers.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
GrGranny so sorry your daughter isn't doing to good. Did you say that she has had a UTI for a year? Ouch!

Sending a prayer for you and your daughter.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Grgranny,

Sorry to hear your daughter is still having so many problems. We all wish her the best and you too.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
GrGranny..............we are always interested in updates about your daughter. Keeping my fingers crossed and saying prayers for both you and your daughter. Hang in there.............42

Aloft04

On the Ice
Sending along a multitude of positive thoughts from my little corner of the world, Grgranny.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
She's a little better today. Kept a little bit of broth and juice down. Goes to Dr again tomorrow and expect he will put her on some more iv's.