American Idol 15/16. | Golden Skate

American Idol 15/16.

Tereza

Match Penalty
I am so happy that all of my favorites made it to the next round. I am also so happy that they cut chipmunk girl. :rofl: What did you think?

So far I am pleased with who they high-lighted and sent on to the next round on the show of 2/15. It really wasn't too hard to figure out which rooms were going to be sent home and which were going to stay.
Now that things are narrowing down, I can really get my list of who I really like best sorted out!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
It's hard to believe that out of those that are left, another TWENTY will still be cut tomorrow! There has been a lot of terrific talent this year; I'm sure the judges' job has been quite difficult.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I missed tonight's episode. I just saw the end where Paula was delivering her rather over-the-top speech about who made the cut. Please a little less drama Paula!!

Anyway, I see Cleveland boy (don't know his name) is still in there - he is wierd. Maybe, he won't make the next round.

Jill

On the Ice
I think so, Tereza. Talk about a sore loser! It's really too bad, I kinda liked her at first.

Tereza

Match Penalty
I was glad to see Constantina Maroulis, Sarah Mather, Carrie Underwwod, Anthony Fedorov, David Brown, Lindsay Cardinale and my other faves make it.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
As long as my fav, Anthony made it, I am a happy camper. There are a lot of talented singers in this last cut. Now that we know that they all can deliver a song, they'll be looking at things such as personality, marketability, stage charisma, things like that I'm sure.................42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
the cheerleader needs to go! she annoys me to no end... so stuck up UGH

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
She reminds me of Barbra. I didn't think she was stuck up, confident, yes. She is fun to watch.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Piel said:
She reminds me of Barbra. I didn't think she was stuck up, confident, yes. She is fun to watch.

I think she's a little too sure of herself... the way she talks and carries herself it's like "look at me, I think I'm so cute and funny and talented..." I guess you have to like cheerleaders :rofl: