Music Questions Again.... | Golden Skate

Music Questions Again....

Matt

On the Ice
I've found Red Dog's incredible video site, so the FS video collection on my laptop has been growing exponentially :biggrin: :biggrin:

So, I have a couple questions as to skaters' music so I can organise them:

Irina Slutskaya: 2005 Euros Gala Exhibition (It's terrible , w/e it is :rofl: )
Emily Hughes: 2005 Nats Short Programme
Carolina Kostner: 2005 Euros Short Programme
Jeff Buttle: Free Programme (I know it's by Phillip Glass, but I can't understand the commentator when she says the movie), 2005 Canadians

I'd appreciate the help :rock:

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
Matt, you can go to ifs.org and click on skater's bios. Unfortunately, the exhibitions are not listed, but SP and LP music is provided. I also find skater's own websites helpful too.

Yana

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Matt said:
Jeff Buttle: Free Programme (I know it's by Phillip Glass, but I can't understand the commentator when she says the movie), 2005 Canadians
:
It's Naqoyqatsi, or "Life as War."

Matt

On the Ice
STL_Blues_fan said:
Matt, you can go to ifs.org and click on skater's bios. Unfortunately, the exhibitions are not listed, but SP and LP music is provided. I also find skater's own websites helpful too.

Yana

I went to ifs.org, and it says the site is under construction

Thanks hockeyfan for the Jeff Buttle music!

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
I just went to the usfsa.org site and there is no info for Emily (I am not sure if she has a website).

ISU.org was functioning a few moments ago, anad for Carolina they have the followinf for SP: Music selection by Michael Hoppe. I guess not very informative..

Yana

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Matt said:
So, I have a couple questions as to skaters' music so I can organise them:
Emily Hughes: 2005 Nats Short Programme

George Gershwin's Concerto in F for Piano and Orchestra, "Allegro" movement.