Tanith and Ben's FCC Exhibition Pic | Golden Skate

Tanith and Ben's FCC Exhibition Pic

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I had to look twice at the photo before I realized that you were all looking at her poorly-placed middle finger! :agree:

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Lololololol. Shame on her. Think of the children, people! THE CHILDREN WHO WILL BE FOREVER CORRUPTED BY BEING EXPOSED TO SUCH FILTH!! ;)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Oh, I forgot to offer a caption:

"Thanks a lot to the U.S. Federation for making us shlep to Korea right before World's..." :p

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
At the Ring of the Nibulungen production I saw last November in Adelaide, the dragon that Siegfried slayed was a giant mechanical arm and paw. When Siegfried placed the Rheingold in the slain dragon's slain palm, and slowly closed each digit to make a fist of sorts, so that only a brave (or desperate) soul could capture it, . At the very end, the middle "finger" slowly stood up, showing some wonderful Aussie humor.

That's what this picture reminds me of.

Crizzy

Rinkside
Those Ice Cowboys were too hot for primetime. :p :love:

I think Tanith was snapping her fingers. I doubt it's intentional but if it wasn't she's probably giving it to the almighty ISU.

pipsqueak

Rinkside
Too funny

Caption:

I gotch-yur Russian School of Dance Domination right HERE

Of course, she was just snapping her fingers :) But it is sublime. On the other hand, it really proves that she never takes a bad picture.