Just Three More To Go! | Golden Skate

Just Three More To Go!

S

Show 42

Just Three More To Go!

Here's a "High Five" to Golden Skate......just three more members to go, and our forum will have reached the 1,000 member mark..............Way to go Golden Skate!!!! 42

R

RED DOG45

Re: Just Three More To Go!

Hey, I was JUST going to post that!

Anyway, should we do something special for this??

S

Show 42

Definitely something special, like a "Par-tey"......42

J

Joesitz

I'm still hoping Paula approves a Golden Skate T-Shirt we can purchase (proceeds going to the Forum) so that when we show up at a competition or a show, we can identify ourselves.

Joe

S

Show 42

Now that's a great idea, Joe..........42

D

DORISPULASKI

Another Milestone

Have you noticed that when you put figure skating into a Yahoo selection, that in the right hand window, only two on line forums show up? One is i$kater and the other is our very own Golden Skate! Who would have thought it in the about.com days!

Joe, I think the T shirts are a great idea-what should the design be? A black or white T shirt with a golden skate on it?

dpp

A

Aloft02

Re: Another Milestone

Yoohoo, lurkers.....come out, come out wherever you are!! We see the shrubbery moving - we know there are 3 of you at least.

J

Joesitz

Show; Doris - We need a design contest. Do you think RG or Fetal can come up with one?

Joe

R

rgirl181

Joe,
I <span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LOVE</span> the T-shirt idea! I nominate Fetal to do the design, although I also like Paula's mirrored GOLDEN SKATE design and Mmandel's gold skate that she uses as her signature. Maybe we could use those and some new designs as options and do a poll. Of course it might be Paula's call--it is Paula's baby:) --but those are just some ideas. And it would be great if the T-shirt could help raise money to keep GS "golden." Wonderful idea all around:D

Of course I also want a party:cool:
Rgirl

S

Show 42

......Aloft........your "lurker" call was too funny..... :lol:

But seriously, a golden skate on a white or even black t-shirt would be a great idea.......Paula, what do you think? 42

S

Show 42

Okay people, just TWO more members to go......Let's hear it for Golden Skate, the GENERAL figure skating forum......42

K

kareliz

Just two more - tha's great. I had never heard the term "lurker" but instantly knew what it meant. I think I read this forum for two years before joining. I didn't want to get too sucked into it - life is already busy. Also what's her face was around, and I just waited until she left.

Anyway, come on and join, you lurkers. The water's fine.

D

dlksk8fan

I <span style="color:navy;font-family:times new roman;font-size:large;">LOVE</span> the tee-shirt idea too:D

S

sk8cynic

Count me in on a tee-shirt!!!

Should we put some sort of catchy slogan on the back? With the great group we have here, we should be able to come up with something!