Best/worst skater's outfits | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Best/worst skater's outfits

I

Idleracer

Re: Guess who?

[c]<font size=3><font face="lucida sans unicode">And Denise is such an animated skater! I thought Ivy only grew on stationary objects.

W

Wynninal

Re: Best/worst skater's outfits

I don't know where to find a photo, but one of the worst costumes I can remember is from Nancy's "Indian" program. Yuck!

P

Princess Leppard 625

Speaking of Nancy, didn't she once wear some horrible bright yellow outfit?

Laura :)

S

Show 42

Princess, Nancy wore her bright yellow outfit during the 92 Olympics. I can't remember if it was for the long or short, but I do remember that she wore during the exhibition skate...42

P

Piel

Do you mean Nancy's egg yolk yellow with the red spiral thingie over her chest? YUK!!!! Not exactly her best feature anyway, can anyone explain the that one? Please don't tell me that Vera Wang had anything to do with that!

Piel

H

hrmsk8ngnutt

Actually, Nancy had 2 different yellow outfits. She had a long sleeved yellow outfit in 92 for her short (with a yellow band around her bun to match). In 94 she had a sleeveless yellow dress for the exhibition. And yes, they were both designed by Vera Wang.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

S

spyralz

yeah, the sleeveless one she wore during the 94 olympic exhibition was one of the worst dresses she ever wore. although I have never really liked nancy kerrigan to be honest not at all, I will give her some small points for the fact that during her competitive career she had some nice, elegant dresses.

~Spyralz

P

Piel

The black and white ones that Vera did for her were beautiful, also her '94 Olympic LP dress. I think that she looked like a young Katherine Hepburn.

Piel

J

John King

Oksana & Denise

Hey,lay off the gals!Oksana may go overboard with makeup at times,but recently admitted that was to hide an acne problem(Her skin looks beautiful now).And Denise has one of the healthiest bodies in the field.