What? No current "Survivor" thread???? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

What? No current "Survivor" thread????

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Aloft04 said:
:laugh: I like your thinking, JonnyCoop! Instead of Survivor All-Stars, do a Survivor Never-Had-a-Chance reunion with all the 'first outs' up to bat again. I like it!!

Maybe call it "Survivor - Dead on Arrival". I'll have my people call Jeff Probst's people. We'll do lunch.

Actually, the main reason I'd like to see that is just to see Hottie Jonathan strut around again (he just didn't get much of a chance to this go-round); him and the cute redheaded dude from Vanuatu who got voted out first because of the All Men Who Are In Shape Must Go ASAP policy on that edition.... :laugh: :biggrin:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tom won, Tom won!!! Yeah!!! :rock: :clap: :rock: :love: :clap:
I am so happy!! I thought Colby was so mean to Tom. It amazes me that Tom tried to win as ethically as possible in this game and Colby tears him apart. What was Colby's problem? I looked for the votes but couldn't find them. I wonder if Colby was the only person who voted for Undeserving Katie?

Ian needs to be taken to the wood shed and.........well, you know the rest!!.......and then he should write on the blackboard 1,000 times, I should not be stupid when it counts. I think that if it were Ian in the final 2, Tom may not have won. The only criticism I have of Tom was he was so-o-o-o-o-o intense whereas Ian was very laid back.

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
The next survivor in Guatamala looks so cool and they actually have to live in the ruins. That'll be amazing ....

I'm so glad Tom won. During an interview at the beginning of the season, Jeff Probst said that Tom impressed all of them during the interview as a guy who might actually be able to play Survivor with integrity. He did get bossy, but I think this was just part of his personality as a fireman - they know how to follow, but they always step up in a void of leadership. While he wasn' 100% honest, he came pretty close. When I say 100% honest, I mean that he did lie by ommission on occasion, but he didn't lie to anyone directly.

I thought Katie was a nasty be-yotch. I can understand wanting to be oneself, but after hearing so many people point out how lazy and mean she was, she didn't admit that everyone couldn't be wrong and that she needs to grow up. Her game may have been coattails, but that doesn't mean that you have to be mean and lazy. If she had been nicer and worked a little around the camp, she might have gotten more votes. the only time she was effective at a challenge was when she tied all those knots on the box whle James tied up his skirt.

Katie only got Coby's vote - everyone else voted for Tom. I thought it was really sweet that Coby named his daughter Janu. I think Coby voted against Tom, rather than for Katie. He really seemed to resent Tom's strength - it probably reminded him of the school yard bullies.