Brand New "South Parks" Start Tonight 3/9! | Golden Skate

Brand New "South Parks" Start Tonight 3/9!

Brand new episodes of "South Park" start tonight, Wednesday, 3/9/05 at 10:00 PM EST on the Comedy Central cable channel.

An old episode of "South Park" airs at 9:30 PM EST, but the new season starts tonight at 10:00 PM and will air weekly on Wednesdays for the duration of the new season.

This could be the season where one of the boys is elected class president, which was voted upon by viewers. Last time I looked at the South Park website, Cartman was in the lead. So we could see Cartman achieve his dream: Total world power and dominance.

Check your local listings and don't start chatting about the AI top 12 and forget to watch the new "South Parks." :rock: :rock: :rock:

Rgirl

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
South Park Lover Here Too!!

Wow RGirl. One more thing we have in common. :) Can't wait for the new season, and I've got South Park "Tivo'd" so I don't have to worry about forgetting it. I love re-watching many of the old episodes too. Last night I watched the one where WALL*MART came to town. :)

DG

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Wooo! Gotta love it. I love watching the re-runs, but I know the scripts so well at this point that the new season is going to be much appreceated! Not that classics like "Lord of the Rings" or "Cassa Bonita" will ever get old... :)