Constantine
Scott
Nadia
Carrie
Jessica
Lindsey
Vonzell
Mikayla

The only one I question is Nikko going home. Don't think he would have made it to the final but thought that he might have stayed in longer than Anthony, Scott, and maybe Constantine.

Saw on TV that INXS is holding auditions to replace the late Micheal Hutchence. Constantine would be a good fit for them.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I can't believe Scott and Mikayla made it to the final. Eew........ I was hoping Scott would get voted off. Mikayla is embarrassing. Nadia needs a makeover, that hair is way too much!!!!

Last edited:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Oh, you just know that Mikahla (Mikayla, Mikkailla, whatEVER), is going to be one of those people who is going to end up staying around WAY longer than deserved. And actually in a twisted way I kind of like that, because I don't think any AI season is complete without at least one person in there who, week after week, you just want to have gonged off the stage.......

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
ITA on Nikko...

Piel said:

The only one I question is Nikko going home. Don't think he would have made it to the final but thought that he might have stayed in longer than Anthony, Scott, and maybe Constantine.

Saw on TV that INXS is holding auditions to replace the late Micheal Hutchence. Constantine would be a good fit for them.

While I didn't care much for Nikko's Georgia the first time I listened, I liked it better on the replay. It's hard to listen to one of your FAVORITE all time songs not done in your favorite way. As much as I'm glad to see the "rockers" in the mix, I would rather have seen Constantine go and Nikko stay.

Do I remember hearing that going forward, there will be a particular category (i.e. Blues) that they all need to sing each week? If I got that part right, does anyone know what the category will be for next week? I looked around the AI site but couldn't find it. So maybe I got it wrong or maybe it's a Big Sekret.

DG

I did my own arm chair guessing, as we all do, on who would go home and picked 2 with an alternate for the guys and also the girls. I predicted correctly, what I shock, I am usually way off!
I figured that Mikalah would stay because I think she just has a huge fan base of teens voting for her. It is kind of fun to scream at the tv how much you want at least one person to go home and lament "why oh why do they keep sticking around". I would've rather seen Amanda stay a little longer but am so glad Janay did not make it thru.
I don't think Nikko and Travis are untalented, they just "weren't my cup of tea".
At this point, I'm thinking Jessica might go farthest as far as the girls are concerned.....the guys, I just don't know....

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
If anyone heard a crazed woman's scream last night, it was undoubtedly my mother's.... Travis was her favorite :laugh:

Constantine does not belong in the top 12... but it made my aunt happy

Mikailah is this season's Diana... I wouldn't be at all shocked if she made the top 2, but again I'm going by what I'm reading online...

so glad Janay is gone

Ladskater

Record Breaker
JonnyCoop said:
Oh, you just know that Mikahla (Mikayla, Mikkailla, whatEVER), is going to be one of those people who is going to end up staying around WAY longer than deserved. And actually in a twisted way I kind of like that, because I don't think any AI season is complete without at least one person in there who, week after week, you just want to have gonged off the stage.......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I guess we have to have someone on the show for comic relief!! She is the weakest link - Goodbye!!!

Make that a double :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at JonnyCoop's post, Ladskater. Jonny, ITA.

As for me, I was very happy with the top 12 EXCEPT for Mikalah. If it were Aloha instead of Mikalah, it would perfect for me.

But as JonnyCoop said (paraphrasing) on AI, you need at least one gag singer.

Rgirl

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
What I'm truly trying to figure out about Mikalah is when she's actually at her MOST irritating -- when she's singing, or when she's in one of those little sound bite interview things they show right before she goes out to sing. Or when she's in that little zone she seems to go into on the results shows where she's staring off into space like she's in a coma and even then after Ryan tells her she's safe she still needs to be prodded with a stick to get her to come back down to earth. At least Carmen (season 2's Gong Show candidate) and -- I think her name was Leah (season 3) weren't that annoying OFF the stage.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Leah was not even in the top 12... she was last season's screwed over contestant

are you thinking Camille? or Jasmine? or Diana?

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
are you thinking Camille? or Jasmine? or Diana?

Actually, I think I am thinking Camille -- she was like the 3rd or 4th one to go, but that was more than long enough. Leah didn't quite sound right.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
then that was Camille... she sang "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" and then America said good by Camille

Tereza

Match Penalty
I hope Scott Savol goes first.... Not only is he painful to look at, but has that crappy personality. He should go back to his old business: ax murdering. He looks like one too. Is it normal to have nightmares about an American Idol contestant? Not in your universes... but mine. I found lovely pictures of his parents on the internet: :) They are Jabba the Hutt and Shrek. He definately is inbred. Bwahahahahahahah.

Mikalah looks like Barbra Striesand on crack, and stole Mick Jagger's lips. When she sings she sounds like a sick cat giving birth in a vacuum. I hate the I sound like Fran Dreschner when I talk *AND* when I sing. She did not deserves to make the Final 12 by 0.00000001%.

My Ideal Top 12 would consist of:

Anwar Robinson
Bo Bice
Anthony Fedorov
Nikko Smith
Joseph Murena
Mario Vasquez
Carrie Underwood
Sarah Mather
Vonzell Solomon
Nadia Turner
Jessica Sierra
Lindsay Cardinale

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Tereza give it up, seriously... you aren't offensive anymore just incredibly annoying... we all know you hate Scott because he's fat... you've become a broken record

and Scott was NOT an ax murderer... he is a corrections officer.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Well Tereza, with all of your criticisms of Scott and Mikayla I assume that you are beautiful to look at, have a most pleasant personality, a thriving career, gorgeous parents, and sing like an angel?

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Tereza said:
I hope Scott Savol goes first.... Not only is he painful to look at, but has that crappy personality. He should go back to his old business: ax murdering. He looks like one too. Is it normal to have nightmares about an American Idol contestant? Not in your universes... but mine. I found lovely pictures of his parents on the internet: :) They are Jabba the Hutt and Shrek. He definately is inbred. Bwahahahahahahah.

Mikalah looks like Barbra Striesand on crack, and stole Mick Jagger's lips. When she sings she sounds like a sick cat giving birth in a vacuum. I hate the I sound like Fran Dreschner when I talk *AND* when I sing. She did not deserves to make the Final 12 by 0.00000001%.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Please forgive me for finding this amusing, but I can't help myself.

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Rgirl said:
Make that a double :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at JonnyCoop's post, Ladskater. Jonny, ITA.

As for me, I was very happy with the top 12 EXCEPT for Mikalah. If it were Aloha instead of Mikalah, it would perfect for me.

But as JonnyCoop said (paraphrasing) on AI, you need at least one gag singer.

Rgirl

That's for sure. Say does, anyone remember Mikalah's audition when she went to the top floor to find out from the judges if she was in or out on AI in the first couple of weeks? The antics she went through were hilarious. I thought the judges were all going to die from embarrassment, Simon particularly looked uncomfortable. He had a sort of "oops, what did we do" look on his face.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
Leah was not even in the top 12... she was last season's screwed over contestant
Leah did make the top 12 - she was Paula's wild card pick :scratch:
I still don't understand that one, but Leah was the first to go.
The one who was screwed over was the girl who sang I Will Survive on the Wild Card show.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Tereza

Match Penalty
Thanks Ladskater, atleast someone finds my post amusing. :rock:

Now back to Piel, my parents are fugly, I am ugly and I sing like Mikalah being choked. I am sorry but is freedom of speach against the law here? Hah. I can say whatever I wan't. If you are not happy with it maybe you should tell Simon to be quiet then. He openly insults people like: "You are three overweight Jessica Simpsons.", or "You are as Latin as a Polar Bear." etc. Oi vay. Maybe if you knew who my role models where: Simon Cowell, Happy Bunny, and Wierd Al Yankovic, that explains alot about me. So crazy doesn't begin to cover it. Got it? Good. Now tell me are you that way?

What Piel said
***************************************************************************************
Well Tereza, with all of your criticisms of Scott and Mikayla I assume that you are beautiful to look at, have a most pleasant personality, a thriving career, gorgeous parents, and sing like an angel?
***************************************************************************************

My personality really ain't that pleasant ya know. I am like night and day. When I am mean (I am really mean), when I am nice (I am really nive). Also if I have a criticism I say it. I don't suck it in. For goodness sakes if I never complained about anything or spoke out I would be in that penitentary of a school, with a fat **** tutor that smelt like a corpse, being followed around all the time. Not being able to talk to other students, and being there 8 hours a day. Then I am constantly being picked on by my sister being called "Dumba**" and "Retard" being beaten up by her, and being pushed around by her. Then she is even uglier than me on the inside and out. My parents are the most boring, grumpy people in the world. I have moved four times in one year: in the same town. So don't even start questioning me? Some people never learn.

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
The point is it is not polite and even cruel to make fun of someone's physical appearance...something they can't help.. Even though Scott can probably lose weight it is still not very nice to make fun of him like that. Accusing someone of being inbred is not right either. For all you know his parents could be very attractive or he may even be adopted. What does his parents appearance have to do with anything anyway? By your post I take it that you are very young. Hopefully as you mature someone's physical appearance wil not be so offensive to you. Scott and Mikayla have made it to the top twelve so they are not without some talent. If they ar so disturbing to you then maybe you should not watch the show. This board has a no bashing policy. I am not sure if it applies to people other than skaters....it should.

For goodness sakes if I never complained about anything or spoke out I would be in that penitentary of a school, with a fat dyke tutor that smelt like a corpse, being followed around all the time.
Not sure what your problem with lesbians is. Again, this is just plain mean and in very poor taste. :rolleye: :disapp: :disagree: