Men - Qualifying start order | Golden Skate

Men - Qualifying start order

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Can't Believe It...

What are the odds that Plush would draw to skate first in his group, and Joubert in his group???

And I'm not sure I'd want to be Lindemann skating right after Plush. Well, I guess somebody has to do it!

Anyone else getting up in the middle of the night to try to listen on Eurosport?

DG

katty52

Spectator
I am getting up or not going to bed, to listen or whatever I can find on the net. I have found several sites that may or maynot have pictures I wish I could read Chinese somewhere I read that they will be showing it on the net.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Katy - Welcome to Goldenskate!!

I will start a new thread with a few things I've discovered for following events on-line. I'm such an FS Junkie. :)

DG

lotusland

On the Ice
Rosaleen,

There is some chat on another site about:

1) Plushenko might withdraw??? Have you heard anything?
2) Honda has re-injured or injured his ankle. Have you heard any update on this?

Thanks for being our ears and eyes over there!

Rosaleen

Medalist
lotusland said:
Rosaleen,

There is some chat on another site about:

1) Plushenko might withdraw??? Have you heard anything?
2) Honda has re-injured or injured his ankle. Have you heard any update on this?

Thanks for being our ears and eyes over there!

I heard something late yesterday (it's now Monday morning and qualifying starts in a little less than an hour) about Plushenko, but just rumours, nothing definite and nothing from any specific source.

I also heard via the same rumours that Honda injured his ankle doing some footwork but nothing I saw for myself.

Kuchana

On the Ice
What's with all of these injuries popping up?:( Me wonders if it was so wise for Plushy to compete in the GP series. I really hope he'll overcome this and be able to compete as well as the other skaters.