Good job from Canadian pairs :) | Golden Skate

Good job from Canadian pairs :)

Sk8n Mama

Final Flight
WTG in the SP Val and Craig & Utako and J-S! :clap: Proud of craig for doing so well evven with the groin pull. Hang in there for the LP.

rain

Record Breaker
I love Wakamatsu and Fecteau and would be thrilled to see them land in the top 10. Seeing who's above them and how close it is, I think they can actually make up a little ground. Can't wait to view their short program tonight.

chania36

On the Ice
Fecteau and Kamawatsu, the commentators said tonight that she announced at Worlds that she did not intented to ask for the Canadian citizenship so this means that Fecteau who had thought about leaving the sport a couple of years ago when Valerie left and he did not he skated with his new partner in is dreams to go to the olympics next year, and now, it is over for him, unless he finds a good partner for next season, maybe he would try out with Annebelle Langlois, we never know, she too wanted to go to the olympics again, and now she and Patrice Archetto have split up, maybe Fecteau and Annebelle could be a good partnership.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
chania36 said:
Fecteau and Kamawatsu, the commentators said tonight that she announced at Worlds that she did not intented to ask for the Canadian citizenship so this means that Fecteau who had thought about leaving the sport a couple of years ago when Valerie left and he did not he skated with his new partner in is dreams to go to the olympics next year, and now, it is over for him, unless he finds a good partner for next season, maybe he would try out with Annebelle Langlois, we never know, she too wanted to go to the olympics again, and now she and Patrice Archetto have split up, maybe Fecteau and Annebelle could be a good partnership.

This was very sad news to hear. They skate so well together; I don't know about Fecteau and Annebelle together. Anyway, Fecteau and Kamawatsu had one of the best programs. Good for them.

Sk8n Mama

Final Flight
Very disappointed with the Wakamatsu news and hope she has a change of heart.

I don't want JS to skate with Annabelle. He needs someone who is a consistent jumper. After seeing those SPs last night, you can't go to Torino without very consistent sbs 3s.

Blade1

On the Ice
I too must applaude our Canadian Pair's Team - they have done a fabulous job. Considering that Craig has an injury at the moment, and training wasn't 100% before World's I think where they are standing right now isn't too bad.

And I too am so disapointed to hear the news about Fecteau and Kamawatsu. I think this team is so amazing, and I can totally understand that Kamaqatsu, doesn't want to recieve her Canadian Citizenship, because she would loose her citizenship with Japan. At least that is what heard from reports.

I loved this team in London, and this being their first World Championships together as a team, I say they are doing a pretty fine job.

Lets hope for the best. I too don't want to see Fecteau with Annabelle. No offence to her, just I can't see them being a great "match" I mean nothing would compair to what we are seeing now while he is with Kamawatsu.

I guess Fecteau has goals, such as attending the Olympic Games, so I guess that is also something he is taking into consideration.

Guess time will tell after Worlds !!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Canadians can also be very proud of their dance teams so far. Dubreuil & Lauzon have a great CD score, with elements actually above GrushGons! Wing & Lowe, too, are in a good place - they are in the top ten, above Gregory & Petukhov.