Go Usa Men! | Golden Skate

Go Usa Men!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Yeah for Evan medaling at his first World's. WHAT an accomplishment!! And go JOHNNY for pulling up to pewter!! And go Tim for putting down what you could. I'm so proud of this US Men's team.

I'm also thrilled about Lambiel's win, and Buttle's silver. GO you guys who have some STYLE along with the techniq.

NOW. I hope they all go out tonight and drink some green beer. :) And maybe a shot or two. They all deserve it!!

DG

Hikaru

Final Flight
Doggygirl said:
Yeah for Evan medaling at his first World's. WHAT an accomplishment!! And go JOHNNY for pulling up to pewter!! And go Tim for putting down what you could. I'm so proud of this US Men's team.

I'm also thrilled about Lambiel's win, and Buttle's silver. GO you guys who have some STYLE along with the techniq.

NOW. I hope they all go out tonight and drink some green beer. :) And maybe a shot or two. They all deserve it!!

DG
ITA with you DG! they all did a fantastic job!

JOHIO2

Medalist
Way to go, Evan! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good job, Johnny! :clap: :clap:

And, OH BOY, we actually are guaranteed to SEE Stephan and all those fantastic spins!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, Stephan! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wanted Johnny to win so bad, my heart is broken. :cry: :cry:

Dee

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hang in there Dee...

Dee4707 said:
I wanted Johnny to win so bad, my heart is broken. :cry: :cry:

Dee

Johnny did an AWESOME "come from behind" sort of placement. He rocks, Evan rocks, Tim rocks, and team USA is lookin' good next year for the men. Here's a Green Beer Toast to all of them!

DG

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
Tim pulled up dramatically; I would no more count him out than I would count out Johnny or Plushy. Kudos to both him and Johnny. As far as Evan goes ... "what a glorious feeling, I'm happy again ..."

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
attyfan said:
Tim pulled up dramatically; I would no more count him out than I would count out Johnny or Plushy. Kudos to both him and Johnny. As far as Evan goes ... "what a glorious feeling, I'm happy again ..."

and I'm SINGIN' in the RAIN!! :clap:

OK, green beer and shots for ALL!

DG

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I was just kidding about the pewter thing - just referencing his 4th place finish which was great considering his foot, and how he had to pull from behind...

DG

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
I thought pewter medals were only handed out in the U.S.

they are :laugh: I was going to say something similar ;)

Is it bad that I was hoping Evan would beat Johnny... I didn't think it'd happen but boy was I surprised watching the coverage! I was overly excited to say the least :rock:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I'm so proud of the 3 American mens results. 3rd, 4th & 10th. That's something to cheer about. Also, the fact that Evan & Johnny are still young & honing their skills, developing their talent, makes the future of US mens skating look very bright. :clap:

Yes, as I understand it, to get three places in Turin placements of the top two must add up to 13 or less. Evan (3) + Johnny (4) = 7!