Jeff came... | Golden Skate

Jeff came...

diver chick

On the Ice
Mathman said:
...he saw... he conquered! :clap::rock::agree:

lol that is exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title!!!

Just been saying to a friend that it is nice to see a podium consisting of the more artistic skaters for a change. Stephane was sooooo cute when he came out to get his medal - he can't quite believe that he won!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
diver chick said:
lol that is exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title!!!

Just been saying to a friend that it is nice to see a podium consisting of the more artistic skaters for a change. Stephane was sooooo cute when he came out to get his medal - he can't quite believe that he won!

I think all of them were pleasantly surprised!! THAT was fun to watch, even on Russian TV, which I love, but LOL couldn't understand a word. They earned what they got, and kudos to all of them!

DG

diver chick

On the Ice
hah I wondered where you had gotten to DG - not like you to be away from the boards for so long during a competition, but is hard to watch read and post at the same time!
I had two msn converstations going on during that competition, think my typing has improved dramatically in the last hour :p

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
As Philippe Candeloro said when he was about to take the podium to win his bronze in Lillehammer behind Urmanov and Stojko.... "Very funny, this podium."
WOW.

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Horaaaay!! I was hoping for a gold for him, but that's alright. He has to have SOMETHING to top himself with next year right? ;) . I'm so happy for him. Way to go Jeffy--you deserved it in spades, and did Canada proud! :agree: