help identifying skater | Golden Skate

help identifying skater

N

nthuz

I have been using the ISU cd on the new judging system to learn about CoP (this forum is the only place I have seen the system referred to that way). It has been fun trying to identify the skaters used in the examples. One I can't identify is the man doing a quad toe with a tricky entry. It is the example for a +3 jump. He is wearing a red costume with black boots that come up to his knees, a black belt, and black trim around the neck that extends down the front to his waist. He has black hair and might be Asian; it is hard to tell since it is so small and grainy.

Any idea who it is?

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
If no one actually knows this, look through Rosaleen's thread about the Men's Competiton in the Worlds section. She's very specific and you can probably figure it out through her post.

pairsfan

On the Ice
nthuz said:
He is wearing a red costume with black boots that come up to his knees, a black belt, and black trim around the neck that extends down the front to his waist. He has black hair and might be Asian; it is hard to tell since it is so small and grainy.

Any idea who it is?

sounds like Chengjiang Li

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
Yeah, sounds like Li and his Santy Claus costume. Considering he's a good jumper it would make sense that he would be one of the skaters on the vid.