IFS magazine finally understood - No adress label on it!!! | Golden Skate

IFS magazine finally understood - No adress label on it!!!

S

skatefan67

IFS magazine finally understood - No adress label on it!!!

Hi, I received today my latest edition of the IFS magazine and boy was I happy to see that the magazine was in a plastic wrapper and the adress label was on that plastic instead of on the cover of the magazine, which was not so good for those who collect the magazine, I sure hope so that they will always continue on doing things this way. If someone receive his or her magazine and has that same plastic wrapper let me know, or was it just in Canada. Either way, I'd like to know.

G

Grgranny

Re: IFS magazine finally understood - No adress label on it!

I received mine the other day. No plastic wrapper, label on outside as usual. One thing I am disgusted about though is that I never got my calendar that was promised when I renewed. I renewed for one year, forgot and renewed again for 2 years and when I called they wouldn't let me cancel any of them. Now, I don't even get the calendar! Am going to try and remember to call their 800 number about that.

D

dlksk8fan

I received my IFS in a wrapper, but I think it was in a wrapper because of the calendar that came with it. I would like to see the magazine in a wrapper all the time because my letter carrier is pretty rough with the mail and sometimes bends the magazine.

I have a guestion for anyone who subcribes to IFS. Has anyone tried to contact the magazine through email? I've tried twice and no response from IFS ever. I'm not too happy with the magazine. I pre ordered the "Frozen Assets" book a long time ago (sent in my $) and still haven't received my book! I could have ordered it through Amazon for cheaper and got the book faster (2days):mad: :mad:

Grgranny- bummer about the calendar. You would think they could get one for you.

G

Grgranny

dlks, yes, I've emailed them quite a few times but never any answer.

D

dlksk8fan

Grgranny I'm going to have to call their phone number and let them know they aren't doing a good job as far as customer service goes.

P

Princess Leppard 625

<span style="color:purple;font-family:georgia;font-size:x-small;">I have received ONE magazine on my one year subscription. I didn't get a second one, ever. No answered emails, nothing. I'm not happy...

Laura :) </span>

G

Grgranny

I called them and they said it was only available in Sept. and I renewed in Oct. They won't argue about it. Just a final no. :(

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I have a guestion for anyone who subcribes to IFS. Has anyone tried to contact the magazine through email? [/quote]

I have several times... mostly the letter to the editor... and mine get read... in fact, I'm in the current issue! :)

I really like IFS... but I haven't gotten my calandar this year... I'm emailing them today

S

skatefan67

I wanted to reply about the service that we get from IFS. I was receiving this magazine for 3 years already and when I renew my subscription in fall, I ordered for two years, and since I was not receiving in time the next copy that I was suppose to, I called them and let me tell you, when you talked to the person on the phone, she is very impolite, she is sarcastic, not the kind of person I would like to have in my company to help the curtomers, she does get impatient very fast.

So since I had such a bad service, I wrote a letter to the magazine and someone called and also wrote to me via email, and I had given them a check for my 2 years subscription and when the person called me, he told me since you did not get a good service with the personal on the phone, we wont pass your check, we will offer you your subscription for free.

Let me tell you, I was quite impress, but so I did not pay, but in the 3 yrs almost 4 now that I reveice this magazine and let me tell you that the service has always been very poor.

I keep on subscribing because I like the magazines, has far as I get it, for me that is the main thing. But now maybe at the end of this subscription, I will go for Blades on Ice. Right now I have IFS and also the Spotlight on Skating. Spotlight on skating is a Canadian magazine but covers everything and is bigger and paper quality is wonderful and no adress label on it but on the plastic wrapper.

And for the IFS being in a wrapper, well I did not get my calender either, so why did they put my magazine in this wrapper??? I sure hope that they will continue on doing it, because if it rains or snow, wow the magazine can get pretty ugly.

C

CuteGreekGoddess

<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-small;"><strong>
I wish my mom would order IFS for me :lol:
I might as soon as I turn 18
start ordering it myself</strong></span>