Out of Sorts | Golden Skate

Out of Sorts

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Hi folks, feeling kind of blue these days. Weather is not helping, nothing but rain, rain, rain. Thank goodness for Golden Skate. It's nice to know you guys are out there.

Aloft04

On the Ice
It's a beautiful day with bright blue sky about an hour south of you...come on down for a sandwich on the beach! (Bundle up, it's chilly)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I hear ya, Lad. It's raining here too in California. We had a break in the weather yesterday, but it's supposed to rain all week. Well, I'm on spring break and I've got a stack of novels and DVD's to go through........and you're right, thank goodness for GS........... :) 42

Aloft04

On the Ice
All right, I'll sweeten the beach lunch deal with a bottle of wine to go with the sandwiches. I'll even make my famous CRAB sandwiches.......

Heck - you can all come - the gray whales are migrating northbound.

Come on down, Lad, I'm serious - I need to play hooky from real estate today! You can PM me for directions. :yes: :yes:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I totally understand... I was in need of a break from the city and school LAST week... but I'm on Spring Break THIS week... but it's great...

I hate the mid-winter BLAHS (yes I know it's the beginnings of Spring everywhere... but not in Alaska... we will have snow until May LOL)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Alright Aloft, I'm in......don't like crab, how about tuna sandwiches? I'll bring the CD player and we can listen to my collection of American Idol CD's....... :yes: 42

Aloft04

On the Ice
Tuna it is!! (Although you don't know what yer missin' with my crab sandwiches...) and don't blame me if you get mayo on your gloves, which you will need because in addition to bright blue sky...it's chilly. Ooh! CHILI with cheese on it...now THAT sounds good.

Bring along some Golden Oldies for me....I can't listen to Fantasia screeching for long.....I think she might scare the whales.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Golden Oldies it is, Aloft.........I'll throw in Rod Stewart singing to the oldies for good measure.......... :agree: 42

Last edited:

Aloft04

On the Ice
I dunno....we can always promise that Realtorgal....but it's in our blood.

Okay - but no Palm Pilot or laptop!!

Stop at Ladskater's house to pick her up please? Blue sky here again today!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Thanks for the invites and encouraging words!!! It's finally stopped raining here, and the sun is poking out now and then. Makes things much better. Still a picinic on the beach with gs pals would be great!!!

:agree: