Easter Weekend - Plans? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Easter Weekend - Plans?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
katherine2001 said:
I'm in Montana, and we had the same kind of weather! You have the same kind of seasons we have here: Almost Winter, Winter, Almost Done with Winter, and Summer!

change "summer" to "construction" and that is Alaskan Seasons ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ptichka said:
Jewish here - so no Easter for me, just Purim.

Tomorrow is my bridal shower, as my wedding is in a week. (I know I sometimes refer to Mr. Ptichka as my husband but he is actually still just my fiance - for 9 more days.)

Oh wow!!!! Congrats! I didn't know you were getting married!!! Have fun! (okay that's a given but still ha ha~!)

katherine2001

On the Ice
Tonichelle said:
change "summer" to "construction" and that is Alaskan Seasons ;)

I hear you on that too! In the summer, construction workers are always out on the roads repairing them. We've got some really bad potholes. Actually, they've already been out on the roads here in town repairing potholes. When my brother's triplets were little, they loved for their dad to take them into a parking lot full of potholes and drive over them (they called it "riding over the bumps"). I used to tell them to come to Montana this time of year. We have really good bumps for them to drive over. Of course, they jar your bones and everything else and aren't that good for your car...

We've got beautiful weather outside today, and it is supposed to be even better tomorrow.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Ptichka,
Hope the shower goes well and the wedding too. Best wishes for you and your husband-to-be.

Show, hope mom is doing better.

As for me, I bought a little fabric bunny-basket, just big enough for my little grandson to carry around, and little squishy toys that go in bath or pool (or basically get thrown around by little hands). By the way, the little guy is walking now and will turn 1 on April 13.