FS Quizzes | Golden Skate

FS Quizzes

Hikaru

Final Flight
Ok, very likely you have all seen them but I decided to post them here anyway:

1066697961_lsspreadqb.jpg

You are a Spread Eagle! A grace element of choicefor men and women alike, you understand egalitarianism well. You exude an elegant simplicity. Your downside? You require great flexibility in order to perform well.

What Figure Skating Element are you?

1102802266_Cgold.jpg

Well! If I didn't know better I'd say you won an<br>Olympic Gold Medal sometime for skating! Congratulations! You know everything (or most things) in this quiz! You may stay away from ice dance, or you may know that there are four different types of lifts that can be done in that discipline. But I bet you found the questions pretty easy anyway, huh? Feel free to comment on Golden Skate, maybe I will make a harder quiz just for you!

How much do you know about skating?

mpal2

Final Flight
Hikaru,

I got the exact same answers as you at first but messed up somewhere on the element one. I went back and reanswered the questions (I thought I gave the same answers) but now I'm a split jump.

1066694807_olssplitqb.jpg

You are a Split Jump! Simple on the surface, you're actually much harder to get to know than you appear. Like the Spread Eagle, you require great flexibility, but you're beautiful when you have what you need. Your downside? You don't win too many points for your skill. At least you're a hit with crowds.

Never mind, you have to take the quiz to get to all possible results otherwise the link doesn't work.

Last edited:

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
I am an axel! Also got gold medal on the quiz.

Last edited:

Ximena

Final Flight
I got a Gold medal :agree:

You lost me in the middle of the question.

I stay away from dance

*gasp* You shoot ducks on the ice?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

anya_angie

Final Flight
Hikaru said:
Ok, very likely you have all seen them but I decided to post them here anyway:

1066697961_lsspreadqb.jpg

You are a Spread Eagle! A grace element of choicefor men and women alike, you understand egalitarianism well. You exude an elegant simplicity. Your downside? You require great flexibility in order to perform well.

What Figure Skating Element are you?

1102802266_Cgold.jpg

Well! If I didn't know better I'd say you won an<br>Olympic Gold Medal sometime for skating! Congratulations! You know everything (or most things) in this quiz! You may stay away from ice dance, or you may know that there are four different types of lifts that can be done in that discipline. But I bet you found the questions pretty easy anyway, huh? Feel free to comment on Golden Skate, maybe I will make a harder quiz just for you!

How much do you know about skating?

The last quiz is mine! Glad you enjoyed it!!!!

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'm a sit spin!

"You understand the importance of balance and a moment of quiet in a hectic program or day. Fairly low-key alone, you're at your best when paired with others who share similar characteristics. Your downside? No one agrees on what your state of perfection is. Oh well."

How true, how true. ;)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well, I did it, although questions 4 and 5 don't really apply to me (since I don't skate) but

I am a sit spin :laugh:

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Skating element:

You are a Split Jump! Simple on the surface, you're actually much harder to get to know than you appear. Like the Spread Eagle, you require great flexibility, but you're beautiful when you have what you need. Your downside? You don't win too many points for your skill. At least you're a hit with crowds.

^Fair enough. That actually fits me pretty well.

Skating knowledge:

Well! If I didn't know better I'd say you won an Olympic Gold Medal sometime for skating! Congratulations! You know everything (or most things) in this quiz! You may stay away from ice dance, or you may know that there are four different types of lifts that can be done in that discipline. But I bet you found the questions pretty easy anyway, huh? Feel free to comment on Golden Skate, maybe I will make a harder quiz just for you!

Yesss!!! Not bad for a skating n00b ;)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I am a sit spin! How fitting. It was my best move when I skated. I still can do a pretty good sit spin. Thanks!!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
This was funny...

I don't skate either, so I had to just use my imagination for those question. But before I even opened the quiz, I thought "I'm a fall - I wonder if that's one of the outcomes." I was :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: When it came up "You're a Fall!"

DG

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I took the quiz again, because there is no way that I am a "FALL" :no:

The second time around:
You are an Axel! They call you "The King of Jumps" for a reason. With you, it's all or nothing; you're a leader, an extrovert, and a flamboyant showman. Your downside? You were the only thing Tonya Harding had going for her.

I like being an Axel better then a fall :yes:

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
Another non-skater here, but I ended up as a sit spin. :laugh:

And I got a gold medal!

Last edited:

Linny

Final Flight
Are there more?

Are there other skating quizzes? I haven't specifically looked for them... this one was fun.
Linny