Song Title Game | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Song Title Game

(so I'm not) Ruby (colored on) Tuesday....Ruby Tuesday--I'm not sure who does it originally but it's on The Corr's Live From Dublin CD.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NJSk8Fan said:
(so I'm not) Ruby (colored on) Tuesday....Ruby Tuesday--I'm not sure who does it originally but it's on The Corr's Live From Dublin CD.

The Rolling Stones did it originally. I :love: The Corr's live version too.

Friday on My Mind - ?

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
NJSk8Fan said:
(so I'm not) Ruby (colored on) Tuesday

But if you were, you could match your "Ruby Red Dress" (aka "Leave Me Alone", Helen Reddy)

What is the deal with that song, anyway? This chick walks around town in a red dress telling everyone to leave her alone? Seems to me after a while she wouldn't have to say it anymore. Then again, all the women in Helen Reddy songs seem pretty unbalanced.....

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
"Silhouettes (on the shade)" The Rays and also The Diamonds

BTW Melanie also covered "Ruby Tuesday". Were any of you Melanie fans? I hated "Brand New Key" but LOVED :love: :love: :love: "Lay Down - Candles In the Rain"

Last edited:

swannanoa54

On the Ice
"I wear my sunglasses at night" by Corey Hart (love this song)

Piel, omg, you like Melanie? I have that album (and I mean album) Candles in the Rain. I liked her version of Ruby Tuesday and darn it all, I even liked Brand New Key because it was so dorky! :rofl: And Oh Happy Days is also on that album and she's singing with the Eddie Hawkins Singers (a gospel choir that was outstanding)

mpal2

Final Flight
California Dreamin' (Mamas & Papas)

PS. I bought a cd from Melanie at a thrift store just because it was my name. I don't think I have ever listened to it. I might have to pull it out now. :laugh:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
"Dreamlover" (Dion and the Belmonts)

This thread is fun Toni. Thanks for starting it. Do you think we could start a sing along thread? It is a very loooooong time until Skate America. RGal you're the music gal would you please get us started? (I can sing anything that sounds good flat and off key :biggrin: .)