BOURNE AND KRAATZ ARE STUNNING AT CANADIANS!!! | Golden Skate

BOURNE AND KRAATZ ARE STUNNING AT CANADIANS!!!

S

skatefan67

BOURNE AND KRAATZ ARE STUNNING AT CANADIANS!!!

Bourne and Kraatz are stunning at Canadians, with those two programs, they definetely can win Worlds and let just wish them all the luck in the world, but the Worlds being in the US, I believe that they will have a great skate with the croud on their side and I really hope that they realised they dream of being World Champions, they deserve it!!!

A

Aloft02

Re: BOURNE AND KRAATZ ARE STUNNING AT CANADIANS!!!

Could you please describe the music and costumes for those of us too impatient to wait until March for Worlds's???

S

skatefan67

With pleasure, but since they reminded us to use the Canadian Championship to discuss this, I did post a revue there. But for the long program, they are skating to Adagio of the 21 century, wonderful, you just cant wait to see, this is the best performance I've seen them skate to. They both look wonderful and in shape and their program is ready for the big shot has we speak so what will it be at worlds, the commentators were saying that these programs are World champions programs, so just let's wait and see and my guess is they will be the next world champions in dance. The costume for the Adagio is Black for both skater, it is magnificient, I was like WOW at the end of their performance, I had no other word.

M

maxell1313

I forget...are Bourne and Kraatz still with TT or did they go with Morosov when he split?

Glad to hear they're healthy and doing great!!

L

Lcp88

They went with Morozov - apparently a good chioce!!!
I love Bourne and Kraatz and hope they Win this MArch. They've deserved it so many times in the past, and with this being their last year, I really REALLY REALLY hope they achive their dream.
Laura

M

Mevrouw

Costumes for the OD - A Grand Ball

Victor is wearing a flowing white shirt & black pants w/ very subtle chartreuse trim on the 'tie' or jabot of the shirt front.

Shae's gown is a longer waltz skirt with lots of flounces and the same chartreuse (lime sort of green) at the edges - makes it look like ostrich feathers. Gorgeous flow to the skirt.

Costumes for the Free Dance - Adagio for the 21st Century.

Victor is in black but not plain black. Shae's outfit is black with a sequined red heart on her left breast. The outfit has a skirt of uneven lengths. The bodice has the beige fabric underneath because the black strands of the overbodice don't even try to cover the 'important bits'. She also wears black gloves and there's a stand-up motif on her right shoulder at the neck.

It sounds odd but it's VERY effective and they make gorgeous lines in the lifts and carries which are VERY complicated. Great footwork, unbelievable twizzle sequences and soul throughout. With her new short hair, Shae doesn't look 'sweet' anymore but has very dramatic expressions and excellent emotional projection from both of them. I thought they looked very European. Fingers are crossed for Worlds.

L

LADSKATER

They were simply outstanding!!! I missed their long (darn tape ran out), but I saw their OSP - <strong>WOW!!!!</strong>

This is their year!!!

Ladskater

K

Kara Bear

I hope this is their year. I just hope theres no backlash from the split with TT. I think we all know what kind of power she has.

E

Excidra2001

I think deep down Tatian still has much love for B&K and wouldn't stop them(politically) from winning their first world title.

I love this program, they had me in their program from the beginning to the end. I find my self watching it over and over again. I think this is the program that will take them to the top of the world podium.

N

NanSinger2

I wonder if we will get a chance to see the Candians on ESPN. Anyone have any idea?

P

Piel

"I think deep down Tatian still has much love for B&K and wouldn't stop them(politically) from winning their first world title."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Does that mean if she's not feeling much love for them this week...they're screwed? And I thought that was something only the judges could do.
:evil:

Piel

E

Excidra2001

Piel, never underestimate the power of Tatiana.lol

S

sk8ing lady2001

Yes! I will definitely cheer on this team to win worlds for the first time. Good luck to them! :D