SC to open ice-cream shop? | Golden Skate

SC to open ice-cream shop?

R.D.

Record Breaker
According to some poster at FSU, it is reported that she has, or is planning to, open up an ice-cream shop. Just a FYI.

soogar

Record Breaker
That sounds like such a joke... but if she is I think that's a cute thing to do and says a lot about her personality. I also like the fact that she loves to bake as well. Maybe she should open a bakery or cake shop...

R.D.

Record Breaker
That sounds like such a joke..

It's actually unconfirmed by the poster, but we'll just have to wait for any "official annoucements" first.

Red Dog - It's nice having you around. Keeps me up-to-date on Sasha.

I think it's fine for her to open an ice cream parlor. Maybe she could turn it into a Serendipity which we have in Manhattan. It would attract many hollywood stars to bring their children for birthday parties, etc. Very profitable also.

Joe

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
soogar said:
That sounds like such a joke......
It could be as she laughs all the way to the bank!! How funny is that?

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
Thanks.

It's funny how I get all the credit for posting Sasha news, when in reality the majority of posts about her are from other posters, some who are actually fans of her. ;) :cool:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Oh yeah...if I didn't announce this news to the forum, surely someone else would have...? :confused: :p ;) :laugh: :biggrin:

Jhar55 said:
Instead of a banana split it will be called the Sasha Split :rofl:
:rofl:

The I-Spin Ice Cream Shoppe flavors of the week:

Sasha's Strawberry Supreme
Pauline's Praline Pecan
Cohen's Cookies 'n' Cream
Flying Camel Carmel
Flexible Fudge Flip
Swan Lake Swirl
Macadamia Nutcracker Sweet
Rocky Road to Torino

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
And, so everyone who eats too much ice cream can burn off those excess calories (or, so the people who have been working out can re-plenish their energy), she is going to open in Artesia, near the Gold's Gym that (I hear) will be located in -- the East-West Ice Palace (formerly, the Artesia Ice Palace). Now we know what Michelle and Sasha were discussing over dinner in Chicago, but how Evan will fit in, I don't know (yet).

IDLERACER

Medalist
Whoa...this place is brand new, and will open next month. Conveniently located, should Angela Nikodinov choose to resume skating closer to home (Artesia isn't too far from San Pedro). Click HERE to view some pictures of the place going up, taken over the last year. Click HERE to see the place completed.

Eeyora

Final Flight
attyfan said:
Now we know what Michelle and Sasha were discussing over dinner in Chicago, but how Evan will fit in, I don't know (yet).

Didn't you guys hear? It will be the new training facility for all of Frank Carroll's students. :laugh: :laugh:

IDLERACER

Medalist
I just realized that there's a SIGN on the front of the place that reads "Home Of Michelle Kwan." So she's not training in Lake Arrowhead anymore? And why isn't there also a sign in front of the place that reads, "Home Of Sasha's Ice Cream Cohens."? :scratch: