American Idol 4/26-4/27 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

American Idol 4/26-4/27

swannanoa54

On the Ice
If Bo and Vonzell are eliminated before Anthony, Carrie and Scott, I won't watch anymore. Nope, won't watch. And if it's Bo, Vonzell and Scott in the final 3 and then either Bo or Vonzell are eliminated, I am so gonna be power voting for whichever one is left against Scott.

Scary thought: Scott could very well be our next American Idol. :sheesh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
realistic51 said:
Scary thought: Scott could very well be our next American Idol. :sheesh:

if that's the case, I probably won't do my darndest to watch next season, because it'll be a big joke.

It was already enough of a joke when DIANA and JASMINE beat Latoya last season. Though at least out of the three teens America got it right.

I swear season two was possibly the only time the show went well at all... a great core group of singers, and the top 3 could have gone any way it wanted...

and a country man made top 4 :rock: lol

This might explain why Scott is where he is ---> Vote For The Worst

Last edited:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
The ONE results show I don't see all season, and of course it's the Big Shocking One.... Personally, I never got the whole Constantine thing from Day One, but I thought he had enough of a following that would have taken him into the Final 4 at least..... I don't even want to contemplate the demographic that Scott has got to be appealing to. I didn't have a problem with him staying in up until this point, but now it's definitely time for him to go. Though I'm not surprised that he didn't, but I thought Anthony was going to go first.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
My son is on a motor trip and just called me from Oklahoma. He is a huge Carrie fan, and just passed al arge sign next to the road with Carrie's name on it........thought that was timely..........42

Last edited:

sk8m8

Final Flight
The ONLY reason I'm even possibly glad that Constintine was voted off is that he is now far enough down that 19 Entertainment won't be in charge of his contract. Once the AI tour is over, he will probably be finished with his obligation to the show. And though 19 Entertainment will (if they are smart) attempt to offer him a contract, I really hope that some producer will catch on to him and let him sing the material he sings best. The worst thing that could happen to him would have been to win and let the company that produces the show produce him. If there is a theme going among the winners it's sucky first albums meant to appeal ONLY to the AI teen core fan base. In each case I've felt the artist was more mature than the music they sang on each of their albums. I really have the same feeling about Bo, as well. I hope that if he wins they put out an album worthy of his vocals. Hard driving rock is not my thing, however this man has some pipes.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'm beginning to loathe Scott. It's just not right that's he's still there and Constantine, Anwar and Nadia aren't.

And I hate to say it but I know someone who votes for Scott...my aunt! She's a huge Clay Aiken fan, but she isn't voting for Scott because he's good but because she feels sorry for him. She votes for him 200 times a week! Funny thing is that she never voted for Clay because she didn't know it was toll free until after that season ended.

Please no more Scott!

I'm rooting for Vonzell and Carrie!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
sk8m8 said:
The ONLY reason I'm even possibly glad that Constintine was voted off is that he is now far enough down that 19 Entertainment won't be in charge of his contract. Once the AI tour is over, he will probably be finished with his obligation to the show. And though 19 Entertainment will (if they are smart) attempt to offer him a contract, I really hope that some producer will catch on to him and let him sing the material he sings best. The worst thing that could happen to him would have been to win and let the company that produces the show produce him. If there is a theme going among the winners it's sucky first albums meant to appeal ONLY to the AI teen core fan base. In each case I've felt the artist was more mature than the music they sang on each of their albums. I really have the same feeling about Bo, as well. I hope that if he wins they put out an album worthy of his vocals. Hard driving rock is not my thing, however this man has some pipes.

I agree. We had a performer last season on Canadian Idol by the name of Jacob Hoggard. At first I could not stand the guy, but as the weeks went by he practically "stole the show" and I grew to like him; His stage presence was sensational and he nailed just about every song every week. Eventually, he was voted off because all the teenage girls voted for Kalan Porter. Goes to show how much of this stuff depends on popularity and not talent.

Good for Constantine. I think he was beyond American Idol anyway. The show did not really showcase his talent. Wish him the best.

Here is info about Jacob Hoggard:

http://www.andpop.com/article/4038

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
My son had the Nickelback song playing today and I listened to the original. Constantine did not do a bad version, and my son concurs. The only difference was the use of a better rock band and the singer on the original had a softer voice in certain parts. 42