John Stevens' CD Song List | Golden Skate

John Stevens' CD Song List

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think it comes out in June (me being a bad fan and not having the date memorised)

1.Come Fly with Me
2.My Blue Heaven
3.Someone to Watch Over Me
4.Here, There, and Everywhere
5.All of Me
6.This Love {like the Maroon 5 song}
7.I Only Have Eyes for you
8.Let's Fall in Love (Featuring Erika Christensen) {I guess she was in Swimfan? IDK I never saw it.}
9.It Had To Be You
10.The Shadow of your Smile
11.Don't Get Around Much Anymore

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Well, good for him. I'll probably order a copy, as I am fast becoming an American Idol "junkie" when it comes to CD's............ ;) 42

sk8ing_lady2001

Final Flight
Thank you so much Toni! I'm definitely thinking about buying this one, to add to my already huge CD collection. :biggrin:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Angie, haven't heard from you awhile over here in the "Cafe" section. How have you been? :) 42

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
John Stevens - 'Red'

His CD came out today and I love it!!! Great versions of 'I Only Have Eyes For You', 'Let's Fall In Love', 'Here There and Everywhere', and 'This Love' - yes, the Maroon 5 song.

There's also a great clip of him about the making of the CD at www.johnstevensmusic.com. Enjoy everyone!!!!

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I bought "Red" yesterday & have really enjoyed it. Especially the more upbeat songs. They're reminiscent of soft jazz singers. I was reminded of Mel Torme, myself. Not that John sounds like Mel, just the style & arrangements. I, also, splurged & picked up AI4's "Showstoppers" & it is excellent. The only 2 tracks on the CD that I don't care for are the ones done by Lindsey Cardinale & Micaela Gordon. I'd have preferred the top 8 males + 4 top females.